1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Make It Lucky 13 Chairboys v Hatters 16th Sept 17

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Guywanderer, Sep 15, 2017.

1. mowgli1960

mowgli1960 Well-Known Member

2 managers sacked tonight neither of which is a surprise - Gary Caldwell at Chesterfield and Michael Brown at Port Vale,come on Vale put in a bid for your ex player i really won't mind honest. <laugh><laugh><laugh>

2. mowgli1960

mowgli1960 Well-Known Member

Birmingham have sacked Harry Redknapp as well,before anyone asks no i wouldn't he's too bloody dodgy. <laugh><laugh>

Ron likes this.
  3. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

I wouldn't swap Ainsworth for any of those three

Ron likes this.
  4. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Been neglecting you lads lately but the old machinery has been playing up. Just about can get into not606 at the moment so not firing on all cylinders. Awaiting delivery of a new computer.

Anyway, I was watching the scores come in as they happened today on sky news channel. Not a fan of Luton so was a bit pleased when it came up 1 - 0. Given they are one of favourites to go up this season I thought at 1 - 1 it still wasn't a bad result for you. What the feck happened? I could not believe it when a goal was announced on 98 minutes. You lot must be gutted and I can see you are by the posts.

5. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

That's one word for it Greeny. How's it going your end?

6. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

We've had better days Ron. Keeping 11 on the pitch seems to be a bit of a triumph these days. Before this season our Manager had seen 3 red cards in 2 seasons. This time it's 3 red cards in 7 games and all of them at our place. By the reports I've read today I think the match was a bit of a turgid affair and 0 - 0 was about as good as it got. Never know we might come back to see you again next season at this rate. Just as Exeter pass us in the other direction. Oh how some of my fellow greens would just love that if it happened. Long way to go though so not chucking in towels just yet.

Ron likes this.
  7. Cardiff-Wycombe

Cardiff-Wycombe Well-Known Member

No need to panic yet, but we do seem very reliant on the beast. Just need CMS to get his first goal, the longer it goes on the more panicked he will get in front of goal.

8. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

That's 13 games with out a win against Luton how the heck did we lose it & Brown saved a penalty as well whatever happened to putting the ball in row Z

9. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

On another note Chesterfield sacking their manager did'nt work after we beat 5-0 how the heck do they expect it to work now

10. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

With Gozie Ugwu in their squad the writing was on the wall but I do expect both them and Vale to climb away from the bottom two sooner or later