1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mags embarrassing themselves yet again

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Flamin hot, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Essayyeffcee

Essayyeffcee Well-Known Member

2. smithy in nl

smithy in nl Well-Known Member

End of the day there still in the relegation zone got Steve Bruce as manager and they have joelinton upfront.

Gona look like right tits if they go down haha

3. SAFCDRUM

SAFCDRUM Well-Known Member

When.

rooch 3 and smithy in nl like this.
  4. The Exile II

The Exile II Well-Known Member

The state of the place will put plenty of managers and players off going there.

smithy in nl likes this.
  5. rowley

rowley Well-Known Member

Well it's been a long time since I was on here - once you lose the habit from lack of time you sort of don't get it back.

But more time for me has coincided with this carry on.

I may be in a very small minority, but if this had happened to us, I'd never be setting foot in the SOL again.

We would no longer be a football club, but like Man City and PSG, just a front to attempt to cleanse and civilise a State's reputation . In this case, probably the most barbarous, backward looking, murderous, intolerant and terrorist exporting State in the world, and one to boot, which has made no secret down the years of it's disdain and loathing of the West and it's values.

Not for me, although the pictures of demented half wits, leaping about the streets on an afternoon would appear to suggest that many are very easily persuaded.

As always with me, and I'm sure most others on here, for the last fifty years or so, (well actually the last thirty really as they were more or less normal before then) , that lot's main impact on my life has been of providing a source of laughter. So it will remain. I doubt there is anything that will ever stop them from embarrassing themselves.

Whatever they buy to put in their cupboard, they will always continue to attract ridicule. Loathing will now accompany it.

Quite happy with what I've seen myself this season anyway. Clearly a young team and one which will have it's off days, but we have something worth watching. And we still have a club.

6. Whiteleas Wanderer

Whiteleas Wanderer Well-Known Member

How are they not state owned when the money is clearly coming from the state?? Also what has changed since it broke down last year??

The Norton Cat likes this.
  7. Nordic

Nordic Well-Known Member

Are they all the ones queueing up for the jobs they're gonna create?

8. O'conner flood

O'conner flood Well-Known Member

back hander to the bent premier league would be my guess

samwise_new and cumbrianmackem like this.
  9. rb92

rb92 Well-Known Member

10. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

If they haven't signed Mbappe by this time next year, the Mags will be accusing King Salman of not really caring about the club.

samwise_new likes this.

11. samwise_new

samwise_new Well-Known Member

so, let's put this into some kind of order here...

this is a club that does not own it's ground, it cannot expand any further, it requires quite a bit of expensive work due mainly to age and partly due to forcing every possibly seat in/onto it, back in the 90's fat freddy tried to big up the jordy nayshun and how everyone luvs the mags before attempting to relocate the ground and failed everywhere within something like 15-20 miles of the city, the people simply did not want it near them.

there is also this HMRC investigation that has been ongoing for quite a while now (one would presume if they have been digging this long they must have something to hit them with), the takeover was stopped due to piracy (apparently) but nothing to do with where the new owners come from, the human rights facts and somehow gets passed quickly after months of 'never going to happen' and due court dates.

none of this is apparently relevant as the owners are mega-rich and might buy mbappe, plus i dare say a couple of employees in certain areas will now be driving brand new motors and have a far healthier bank balance today, i have even wondered if these people are actually bothered about 'a football club' as a business or are these mega rich people having real life games of fifa as there is no way (imho) that a club can be ran at profit level these days if they have to be playing in europe every season...when a club will turn down at least 250 million euros for a player and let him walk away for nothing the season after (not just the 250M but the transfer fee they paid plus his wages while there) then have to possibly pay nearly as much to replace him they cannot possibly turn a profit...and this goes on right through the 'big euro clubs'.

am i the only one who is hoping the bottom drops right out of the 'sky tv money' market, causing such clubs to go heavily into debt or even out of business so that clubs who try to do things what we see as the 'right way' finally get a chance to be top of the pile?

12. samwise_new

13. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Apparently it’s all done.

14. rooch 3

You obviously haven’t read my previous post<ok>

young2077 and samwise_new like this.
  15. John Wick

John Wick Well-Known Member

It will have been bubbling along behind the scenes for a while this mate.

Comfy likes this.
  16. Essayyeffcee

Essayyeffcee Well-Known Member

Since this takeover was gonna be good for the region, maybe Newcastle council can ask them for the money to help that other region landmark the Tyne Bridge and get it repaired and painted rather than asking the government for the money

17. samwise_new

i did ;)

by the way. i honestly just got this reply from one of them when i mentioned the old human rights stuff:

"we allow sick peados to walk free, and allow rapists back on to the streets after a weak stretch inside of just a few years.
    At least they have more order, as if someone did the above to my family it would be off with their head, and I would happily do it myself, and I don't think many would disagree.
    please log in to view this image
    "

while i cannot actually disagree with the 'sick pedo and rapist' side, is he honestly saying the country would be far better with beheadings, stonings, keeping women 'in their place' as well as making it basically 'open season' on anyone who is gay?

there is just so much wrong over there and the greed in the world is the only reason governments are happy to let things carry on as they do.

rooch 3 and smithy in nl like this.
  18. Dave_39

Dave_39 Well-Known Member

be amazed if Bruce is manager by time they play there next game

JC91 likes this.
  19. smithy in nl

smithy in nl Well-Known Member

Even so, new manager isn’t Gona get instant results there in for a hard season imo.

best thing is there Gona be celebrating against Spurs live on sky and probs get pumped and still be in the relegation zone haha

rooch 3 likes this.
  20. rooch 3

I’ve heard he has already gone with a 3 mill pay off.