1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mafia V: Day 3

Discussion in 'F1 Off Topic' started by El_Bando, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

NOT606-F1 Presents....
    :MAFIA V:

Day 3:

Night was falling in the Genji Plains. You could hear an owl hoot and a pack of foxes squealing. A crackle came from a wood fire that was fashioned by our 5 remaining members of Not606....

"So the police was following us" said a nervous Paco. The gang were looking at each other very intensely. By now it was obvious a killer was amongst them. "I don't trust any of you" stated Forza who was holding on to a spear carved from a small and quite useless twig. "we don't exactly trust you either Forza" replied the others.

Road runner was starting to get a bit twitchy now. the guilt was starting to get him until he exploded up and raised a gun "DONT ANY OF YOU MOVE, IM ONE OF THE KILLERS" RR then grabbed JonnyBaws by the collar and dragged him onto the bus and ordered the driver to make a get-away. The Bus slowly drove off down the country road spewing a ploom of dust behind it.

The remaining three then sparred off realising Road Runner had mention he was 'One' of the killers meaning another was amongst them.

All of a sudden a large explosion occurred in the distance... It was the bus! It would turn out that JonnyBaws was unsuspectingly carrying a Bomb in his rucksack. Road Runner, JonnyBaws and Old 'Scruffy' the bus driver were dead.

3 remain. who is the Killer?

Is it Chief Running Water?

Chef?

Mephesto?

Or is it the 1991 Denver Broncos?

2. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Well-Known Member

I actually read that in that voice, my favourite ever parts of South Park <laugh>

And ****, I forgot there was a bomb. Oh well
    please log in to view this image

3. Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

So it's down to Me, Paco and Forza. No cop, nobody proved innocent and killers win if we vote incorrectly. This Mafia is certainly getting a dramatic finale.

I'm interested whether RoadRunner was killed by a player or just for the sake of avoiding a stalemate (and as punishment for his cockiness)

4. Paco Montoya

Paco Montoya Active Member

He was pretty cocky to be fair <laugh>

I'm really unsure who to vote for, by voting for RoadRunner you have "cleared your name", but if he had lost you would have been very unlikely to have been suspect. Equally Forza and myself voting for di Fredsta! puts us in a hole

5. Julius Caesar

Forum Moderator

It's an even harder call for me, since you and Forza both acted unsure and then backed RR i've got almost nothing to go off.

I even checked back through the day one thread looking for a hint and found this.
    There's nothing to separate you two anywhere <grr>

6. Forza Bianchi

Forza Bianchi Well-Known Member

This is complete guesswork. If I get this wrong, sorry in advance.

Vote: Paco Montoya

7. Paco Montoya

Paco Montoya Active Member

Fair's fair, obviously I disagree, but I really think this is tough!

However I will match your vote, I don't think JC would have played that risky of a game, and your switch definitely influenced mine. I was considering anyway, shown by my withdrawel.

Vote: Forza

8. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

Tense stuff..... All on JC

9. JonnyBaws

JonnyBaws Well-Known Member

That was my favourite ruck sack too!

10. Julius Caesar

Forum Moderator

<yikes> Real hero or zero situation eh? The Pressure...

Impossible decision really. As i've said the two seem to have approached the game in a very similar way, and have had little to separate them. RR name-dropped Forza in his "i'm the cop" post and i do think he could well be that audacious to try a double bluff. Another issue is the fact i accused him in day 2 and Jonny was killed that night, so that may have been an attempt to make me appear wrong, but it's pretty risky to pull with so few players left. I still think his posts in these threads have seemed a bit "off". On the other hand Paco's defence of Forza influencing his decision doesn't hold a lot of water. I recall when i was the killer and DHC was being accused i waited until the last vote, because i didn't want to back him up and then be hung out to dry when nobody else follows suit. I also believe the best way to try and stay under the radar is to vote with the majority and vote near the end, which is what he did during Fred's lynching.

Alright, bite the bullet, Vote Paco Montoya

<sorry> in advance for ****ing it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.