1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mafia V: Day 1

Discussion in 'F1 Off Topic' started by El_Bando, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

NOT606-F1 Presents....
    :MAFIA V:
    Day 1:

The Bus journey had collected all the personnel and was 30 minutes along the way of its journey... As with all long journeys there is always one who forgets ‘to go’ before leaving. ‘Julius Caesar’ was pacing up and down the aisle, sometimes hopping on one foot. “FOR PATRICK FRIESACHER’s SAKE!! WILL YOU SIT DOWN” said an irritated ‘Paco Montoya’. “But I really need to go!!” responded ‘Julius’. ‘DHCanary’ got up off his seat and sighed “Ill have a word with the bus driver”.

The bus began to peel off and a relieved ‘Caesar’ cheered as he spotted a road side ‘Manny Mart’ Service station! As the bus doors open he lept out and Pegged it towards the building. As the others gradually made their way off the bus, ‘Road Runner’ turned over to see ‘BrightLampShade’ still seated. “Are you not coming” he asked. ‘BrightLampShade responded ‘Nah im ok, im gonna rest here for a bit and read my Modern Metro Man magazine”.

A short Time later the team gathered outside an outlet selling Adrian Sutil Ferrari Knock off gear. “Are we all here? Lets head back to the bus”. As they got closer to the parked vehicle they noticed a red splodge on the side of the window… “Holy Sato!!” screamed ‘Di Fredsta’, “Were being attacked by killer tomatoes!!”. Forza shook his head… “Nah I know my reds and this is not the good kind… of red”. They all reluctantly got on board to find a heavily bludgeoned ‘BrightLampShade’ smeared across the window.

BrightLampShade Was Dead!!

Remaining:

Paco Montoya
    Julius Caesar
    JonnyBaws
    RoadRunner
    Max Whiplash
    DHC
    Forza
    Di Fredsta

Voting closes at the maximum of Thursday. If votes are done before it will close earlier

2. BrightLampShade

BrightLampShade Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<ghost>Nooooooooo......... not again<ghost>

3. di Fredsta!

di Fredsta! Well-Known Member

I will give an entire corn flake to whoever owns up to the murder.... come on guys!

4. Paco Montoya

Paco Montoya Active Member

please log in to view this image

5. JonnyBaws

JonnyBaws Well-Known Member

Nothing much to go on.. So a total stab in the dark (apologies for the appalling pun) I'm gonna go for DHC.. His virtual eyes are too shifty!

6. Max Whiplash

Max Whiplash Well-Known Member

You're right, there's not much to go on so I'll agree with you, DHC. Also because he's too good at this game!

7. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Well someone's quick to jump on any bandwagons going!! Naturally I'm going to say I'm not guilty- because I'm just a fan. (i'm not going to talk myself into trouble claiming to be anything else!)

I hate the first round, its always a stab in the dark, so I can kinda forgive the first for pointing a finger, but jumping on board very quickly seems mighty odd to me...

If you want to lynch me, so be it, but its not like I've fallen out with BLS lately, and I'm fairly sure he was my first kill when JC and I were killers- it'd pointlessly raise suspicious to do the same thing twice.

8. Max Whiplash

Max Whiplash Well-Known Member

I jumped on the only bandwagon going, there's a difference! As I said, you play this game very well and you had me going before with your 'innocence' right until it was too late; that's why it seems to me a reasonable bandwagon to jump on at this stage. If I'm wrong, I'll be sorry.

9. Paco Montoya

Paco Montoya Active Member

Why would you want to get of someone good at the game, obviously if he's mafia then we're ****ed, but there's more chance that he's a fan. This game makes me so confused, thanks to this:
    please log in to view this image

I'm voting for MaxWhiplash

10. di Fredsta!

I'm going to add spice again..
    You'll be as shocked as I was to know that i'm the cop again. You won't believe me but I investigated DHC in the night and he's innocent. I'm not voting yet however.

11. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Well-Known Member

No offence mate, but your record in this game isn't exactly spotless, so you're right, I don't believe you....yet. This could very well be a ruse to defend your accomplice, although a pretty blatant one at that. Kind of tempted to jump on the DHC 'bandwagon' (although Max's haste to agree with his former partner-in-crime is a tad unnerving - what a plot twist EB could make if they were killers twice in a row?), but as it's so up in the air right now I'll just pull a random name out of a hat and say: Forza Bianchi

Actually, I think I'll change my vote to Paco Montoya, just a hunch, even if this probably won't change much.

12. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I was going to respond to this with "Yes, you will be", but then realised that that would hardly help my cause! <laugh>

Fred, thanks for proving me innocent, and (to everyone else) logically he must also be telling the truth. Whilst it would be an easy move to make if he was a killer, as he'd know I am innocent, the chances that BLS was the cop are very, very small, and it would be a lot to gamble. If anyone else was the cop, it would instantly expose Fred, and therefore me as the 2nd killer as there'd be no other reason for Fred to come out and support me. As it is, I'm personally happy to believe that Fred is indeed the cop, and therefore I'd urge the doctor (if alive) to save him "tonight".

Paco, forgive me for not being convinced by that, we've no guarantee you didn't randomise it until you got the outcome you wanted, and it would be a very clever stunt for a killer to take. I'm also disappointed that you use a "Toon forum" that isn't our own Newcastle not606 board, so that makes me suspicious too...

At this moment in time, I'm not convinced Max is guilty, but seeing as it's currently 2 votes for me and one for Max, I'm going to have to Vote: MaxWhiplash for now to save my own bacon. Should other votes change or another suspect comes to light I'll probably change that though. I realise I could have also voted for Forza, but seeing as he's yet to post in this thread, I've got even less reason to accuse him, at least I've got Max's bandwagon-jumping as some kind of reason.

13. Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Vote: JonnyBaws , Because wild accusations are all i have right now.

14. JonnyBaws

JonnyBaws Well-Known Member

e tu brute

15. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

Jonnybaws 1 vote (JC)
    MaxWhiplash 2 votes (DHC, PM)
    Forza 1 vote (RR)
    DHC 2 votes (JB, MW)

waiting on Forza and Fred

16. di Fredsta!

I'll go Max then as I know DHC is innocent and he's got the joint most votes!

17. Forza Bianchi

Forza Bianchi Well-Known Member

I trust Fred is the cop seeing as no-one else is coming forward, so that makes DHC innocent. Vote: Max Whiplash

Sorry Max.

18. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

As the forensics officers left the scene with the body of BrightLampShade the rest of the gang convened at the café located at the &#8216;Manny Mart&#8217; service station&#8230;

&#8220;I just cant believe this is happening again! Why are people always trying to kill us?&#8221; Screamed a tearfull Di Fredsta. The rest of the gang looked awkwardly thinking of a hundred reasons why, including some dodgy upsetting comments they may have posted on a internet sports forum.

As they all looked down drying tears from their eyes they suddenly heard a cackle coming from the corner of the room&#8230; &#8220;Max?? what are you laughing about?&#8221; They all then suddenly looked shocked and blood drained from their faces!
    &#8220;What?&#8221; said MaxWhiplash.

&#8220;Th-th-th-that!... in your hand!! Its BLS&#8217;s Modern Metro Man magazine you are reading&#8230; and look! Blood stains on the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] page!&#8221; said Forza

The gang all simultaneously looked at each other and suddenly pounced on poor Max and strung him to the chair. &#8220;It was you wasn&#8217;t it!&#8221; screamed DHCanary! &#8220;quick search his pockets&#8221;. Paco Montoya naturally dived straight in.
    &#8220;OMG&#8221; he yelled &#8220;look what ive found.. He presented a fruit and nut chocolate bar and a business car.. It was the calling card of an assassin.

Without hesitation they quickly lifted Max up still attached to the chair and chucked him upside down into a biffo&#8482; bin and ran straight on to the bus yelling at the driver &#8220;Go-Go-GOOOO&#8221;(Murray Walker-esque)

Max whiplash was not a killer or a fan but a rather unsuccessful Assassin

Night has fallen. can the people with roles please PM me their next moves <ok>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.