1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mafia II: Day 3

Discussion in 'F1 Off Topic' started by RoadRunner, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Well-Known Member

Killception...

tomtom94 looked out the window. It was raining heavily but the claps of thunder and lightning made out a very distinct, odd shape on the wing of the plane. A huge, sudden clap of lightning made it visible. It was Di Fredsta.....doing a gangnam style on the wing of the plane!?!?

tomtom had fallen out of bed and awoke with a start. "Phew, it was all a dream" he thought. That thought disappeared a moment later as he realised the floor of the plane had been replaced with glass and he watched as the land below him speedily disappeared behind the plane. Except a small speck was noticeable keeping up speed with the plane. All of a sudden everything seemed to zoom in. It was Paco Montoya charging at Temple Run-like speed! "HEY GUYS, I'M ALIVE AGAIN! LET ME BACK ON THE PLANE!"

Turbulence had slightly rocked the plane and tomtom woke up, safe and sound in his bed. "Wait, that was all a dream," he realised. Better check just to make sure. No glass floor, no-one dancing ****ely on the plane wing, yep, everything was normal....Aside from Nazara's head sticking through a hole in the door and him screaming "HERE'S NAZARA!!". tomtom shrieked and threw Silver's pet turtle that was next to his bed at Nazara. The turtle beheaded Nazara and a voice echoed out his now headless body, "I was just wondering if you had any extra toothpaste."

tomtom had another five or so dreams that involved being attacked in some way by someone on the plane and when it became too much he decided to wake himself up for real. He went to the washroom and saw Julius Caesar hanging from the celiing by a noosed piece of rope. tomtom ignored him and went to go splash some water on his face.

"Whoever is narrating this story, just an FYI, if you're basing this on Inception, you do know you can only go down three levels of dreaming right?" he said to no-one in particular.

Shut the **** up tomtom. I'm telling this story, not your precious Christopher Nolan.

He turned around and saw JC still hanging from the ceiling and everyone else standing in the doorway.

"tomtom did it! He's a murderer!" BLS shouted.

"Hardly, I've had eight dreams so far tonight all exactly like this one. Someone go ahead and punch me in the face. That'll prove I'm still asleep." he reasoned.

"I'll do it!!" exclaimed Silver joyfully and gave tomtom a strong right hook.

"Ouch? Erm...Ok, apparently I am awake," he mumbled.

They all stared up at the limp and lifeless Julius Caesar. With only five of them left, they had to figure out who the killers were. Fast.

REMAINING PLAYERS:
    - Forza Di Resta
    - Nazara
    - SilverArrow
    - tomtom94 v2.4 (beta)
    - BrightLampShade

- Players, remember to vote (only once!) with a post containing 'Vote: xxxx' nice and obviously. If you wish to change, please edit rather than posting afresh
    -
    Nothing in the story is a true reflection of the identity of any individual player and should not be taken seriously with regards to voting.
    - I'm scrapping the rule that says the dead are unable to speak in these threads. Just don't say anything revealing or incriminating that may give any clues about the identity of a particular individual.
    ​- This thread will be locked once a player has been lynched and the night cycle begins.

2. Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Called it. Its painfully obvious who the killers are now.

3. Delete Me

Delete Me Well-Known Member

Holy ****ing ****! Julius was innocent?

4. Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I should have been selfish. I was correct last time and always going to get killed. Silence is much safer than being a team player.

At least its clear i was right.

5. Delete Me

Please don't lynch me, I'm not the killer I SWEAR!

Julius agreed with me that Nazara and tom were the killers and he then ends up dead!!!!

Vote Nazara and tom, they're going aggressive now, they will leave my alive on purpose to get the mob to do the job for them.

Vote: Nazara

6. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

<ghost> Caesar knew too much.... <ghost>

7. RoadRunner

Lol, I'm just going to point out that JC agreed with you about an hour or so ago and that I've been writing this story for the last 3 hours <laugh>

Also, no double voting.

8. TomTom94

TomTom94 Well-Known Member

<laugh> RR I love your narration so much.

[video=youtube;B6ajN8asJGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6ajN8asJGs[/video]

I think I've already gone into detail behind my motivation but:

Vote SilverArrow.

He is a proven liar and he has now started throwing accusations around like they were smarties with no proof whatsoever.

9. Nazara

Nazara Active Member

If your innocent, then we need to stick together. :eek:

10. Paco Montoya

Paco Montoya Active Member

<ghost>

This is the key vote

<ghost>

Also tomtom dreams about me <awe>

11. Delete Me

Strange how Julius agreed with me that you and Nazara being the killers and he ends up dead a few hours later. El bando also said I was innocent and he was the real cop!

Here's a promise, if Nazara/tom is found innocent I will vote for myself come the next chance to show I'm not afraid to get caught and you can vote me off! But you will lose the game...

12. RoadRunner

<laugh> Thanks, I quite pride myself on my narration! It was kinda based on Inception, kinda based on an episode of Futurama, but along the same lines as the Recursive Nightmare, albeit with my own insane twist <laugh>

13. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

<whistle>

14. Delete Me

Ok here's a deal, if I'm found to be lying in this next sentence I will buy Lewis Hamilton gear come the next British GP and post it online for all of you to see and laugh at, my mate Iceman will make sure I uphold my end of the deal.**

(I'm not one of the killers.)

**And I will force myself to wear it the full 3 days, while I sleep, eat and all the way back home.

15. Delete Me

A bit eager arn't we you 2?

please log in to view this image

16. RoadRunner

Worth noting that if one of the innocent players is lynched now, the killers will automatically win. It would then go down to four people and unless the doctor (assuming he's still alive) saves an innocent person, the killers will outnumber the fan 2-1, game over.

17. BrightLampShade

BrightLampShade Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Think I've worked it out, its just a question of do I go for the obvious one now or next round....

18. BrightLampShade

BrightLampShade Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Basically we all need to vote the same way (us none killers), and watch out for funny business!

We now know El_B was the cop and who he's investigated so just go from there ;)

19. RoadRunner

Nazara - 1
    SilverArrow - 1
    Everybody Else - 0

20. Delete Me

Ok "innocent" members, you either pick Nazara, tom or Forza, they all picked El Bando like me.

The people who vote for me are the killers, hoping to convince the majority to win this game. Me and Julius said Nazara and tom were the killers before he got killed. El bando

If your not a killer Forza (Since el bando said he was checking you out next) you will vote for the biggest majority other than me as I believe you to be the sheep out of the 2 wolves and not be afraid to sell out your own "team mate".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.