1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Lying hypocrite

Discussion in 'Doncaster' started by Blue Prophet, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

last year, when we signed bellamy on loan from man city, you may remember the club was accused by various people in football of distorting competition as we were signing a top player on a subsidised salary which gave us a player that effect we couldnt afford.

now fast forwards to now (well a month or two back) and one of the more vocal critics of our dealings, the doncaster chairman, who a year back said "Handing a striker of Bellamy's quality to Cardiff - and paying most of his wages - undermines the sanctity of the competition," , now has an agreement with the wonderful man who is willie mackay, the dodgy football agent who some here may remember turned ross mccormacks head after his first season, advising him to ask the club for a transfer, to sign, or loan, high profile players from other clubs, on around £2,000 a week, when many of these players will be on £30,000 a week or more, and then they hope to help the parent club sell on these players.

so far he has used this policy to sign players like diouf, chimbonda and ilunga, and no doubt intends to sign a few more in the transfer window.

what an absolute pillock this guy looks like now

doncasters plan to sign players they cant afford

doncaster chairman slagging our club off

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15755659.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...onship-says-Doncaster-chairman-John-Ryan.html

always had a lot of time for Donny, but with this hypocritical specimen in charge <doh>

I've e mailed the club to ask him or anyone at the club to justify his hypocritical views

needless to say that this slug has stayed under his stone and hasn't answered; he was quick enough to shoot his mouth off when Cardiff used the loan system, why is he unavailable for comment now?

The "man" is a maggot

2. Extra Time Spike

Hi Blue Prophet, sorry to reply late to your post but I only come on here about once a month. In regard to Diouf, Chimbonda they are not loaned from a club, it is true they are only getting £2k pw but they are our players and if they want to play for us that is all they get. They are not being subsidised as was Bellamy.

They have both said they are enjoying their time at Donny and want to extend their contracts when this one ends, still on £2k pw.

I don't know if the club have replied to your e-mail but John Ryan is doing his best for our club, the same as any chairman should for whatever club they are working for. Willie McKay lives in Doncaster, I have spoken to him, and has offered his services to our club for £100 pw. There are no dodgy deals taking place and he is working hard for the little he is working for.

The press, as usual, blow things out of proportion to make a sellable story(Cardiff fans should be the first ones to realise this) and they have twisted a few of the things that have been told to them in interviews.

If you would like to discuss what is happening at Donny you can find me on www.extra-time.co.uk and I will tell you what I know.

3. Ron Ipstone

Ron Ipstone New Member

I should not bother BlueProphet, Extra Time Spike is a moderator, sorry a Global Moderator, on that site, you will not get any informed discussion from him, just third hand Donny propaganda regurgitated by him. Should there be any disagreement, you will get moderated.

4. Extra Time Spike

5. Ron Ipstone

Ron Ipstone New Member

You know the old saying, if you pay peanuts you get monkeys? Well what's the monkey business going on here then?