1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Looks like it's Brendan Rodgers

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by HarboroughFox, Feb 26, 2019.

1. EspaniaCelt

EspaniaCelt Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: I rest my case.

DevAdvocate likes this.
  2. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

Oh I meant for that reason as in it’s unlikely his house would have happened to be burgled if he hadn’t moved on. I wasn’t suggesting they were hoping to find anyone inside. It seems to happen often in Liverpool (I think Mane’s house got done for the second time last week I saw) but that’s just because Scousers like to steal ****.
    I just have no time for burglers, it gets treated as petty crime which it is in relation to others, but as someone who has been burgled, that feeling that someone has been in your house, in your bedroom looking through your things is awful. I can’t imagine how it must be if you’re in the house. Well our one would have got whacked up with a hockey stick that is on my mrs side of the bed had we been in!

3. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Yh I would too. It wasnt a very good one

Dont you have a game at the weekend? Go and talk to the Aberdeen fans rather then the fans of “mediocre” clubs. After all your reserves are bigger then us remember <ok>

4. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

That banner really got you didn't it, likewise Sutton's comments, so now we can see why you're so angry and dismissive of the SPFL. <laugh>

Take your own advice and get over it and maybe lighten up a bit, its only a game of football.

EspaniaCelt likes this.
  5. Proud Fox

Just laughable when you beat teams like Hamilton and Dundee and you think your decent. Put you in Europe and you get trashed

Anyway nothing decent happening at your “massive” club to talk about?

6. DevAdvocate

<laugh>

7. EspaniaCelt

EspaniaCelt Well-Known Member

LOL - you're wasting your time Dev. I thought he was pretending to be thick & argumentative for the sake of it but it's now obvious there's no pretence whatsoever. Pity the decent Leicester fans who have to put up with his nonsense on a daily/weekly basis. Imagine how horrific it must be sitting beside this cretin every home game - that's if he is actually a fan & goes to games and not just a moronic troll who has nothing better to do than sit behind his keyboard trying to annoy people.

8. Proud Fox

<laugh>

9. DevAdvocate

He saw a bit of a Celtic Rangers game once, makes him an expert apparently. I saw a bit of Swan lake once, I'm now waiting on my letter asking me to be a Ballet critic for the Times.

EspaniaCelt likes this.
  10. Proud Fox

Rodgers says the break-in at his Glasgow home will speed up the process of moving his family to Leicester. "We’re looking to buy a home here and they’ll move down soon. We’ll throw our life into this city and we’re looking forward to doing that."

BR: "I don’t want to detract from the amazing time we had in Glasgow. The people there were amazing."

He says some of his medals were taken, before adding: "I’ll just have to try and get some more now!"

11. DevAdvocate

Good to know he's not lost his sense of humour.

12. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

13. DevAdvocate

14. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

One of the bastards that committed this act deliberately took a picture making sure that a wedding pic of Rodgers was visible - turns out that this was taken inside the house https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...rendan-rodgers-leicester-home-robbery-selfie/

This adds credence to the theory that this was a revenge robbery as why would anyone do such a stupid thing and also leak it out?

I'm not saying that this is case closed as we don't have all of the facts - could be that the guy is a ****ing idiot and thinks he needs a gimmick like is a baddie from a Home Alone film and has the Ranger crest tattooed on his forehead.

15. DevAdvocate

What facts do you have:

1: The house was broken into
    2: One of the burglars took a selfie inside the house

Is that about it?

I hate to tell you but houses do get broken into in Glasgow.

16. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

3. They knew he wouldn't be home
    4. They targeted his trophies that he won at Celtic

I'm not making any accusations, just joining the dots and quite often the simplest explanation is often the correct one whether you like it or not.

Irregardless is it commonplace for your criminals take selfies as they commit their crimes? If that is the case I have no clue who are more inept way up north - your criminals or your police.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  17. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

Genuine burglaries the perps want to keep their heads down and get in and out which is why it’s usually empty houses targeted (like my own was). The last thing they want to a confrontation or to make a scene. I agree with you as to take a photo and publicise it, that alone shows it to be extremely relevant that it was his house and with the photo

18. DevAdvocate

3: I knew he wouldn't be at home, all of Glasgow figured that out
    4: We don't know they "targeted" his medals do we? We know they took his medals and that's it

I don't give a damn whether or not it was annoyed Celtic fans who ransacked his gaff in all honesty because either way the people who did it are lowlifes. The simplest explanation (Occam's Razor) is that it was professional burglars who saw an opportunity to raid an apparently unoccupied house, whether you like it or not.

19. DevAdvocate

20. Barwellfox

Barwellfox Well-Known Member

The guys were muppets - just like some of our academy players who videoed themselves getting blow jobs off prostitutes. That didn't end too well - think I must be the only bloke in the British Isles who has never taken a selfie (I aint a burglar either).

FosseFilberto likes this.