1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Look after Aaron for us.

Discussion in 'Crystal Palace' started by ----HistoryRepeating----, Jun 7, 2012.

1. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

He's not just a very promising young player, he's a really good professional & a nice lad. He played his part in two promotions for us, & for someone so young, I really do feel he'll be a top CB in a couple years time, he has all the attributes to succeed.
    I'm glad he's going to be under Dougie's guidance, as I rate your gaffer very highly, but theres also another reason........Jose Fonte, who as we all know did very well for you guys before joining our revolution in League One, we probably owed you one for that signing.

(You've just added quite a few semi fans to your next campaign, good luck Eagles)

2. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

There's **** all happening on this board as all the Nigels have ****ed off elsewhere! <laugh>

3. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

The thing about not606 is you can just leave a thread out there for a couple of months, then one day someone replies & bumps it to the top. If its worth while, people will respond, if not, it will sink.
    So no Palace fans around now is not important, come August there will be a few I'm sure. Either way, its a good set up on here.

4. Bright_Wright

Bright_Wright Member

This is another promising signing by Dougie and the board. I am hearing a lot of positives about the lad!

Good luck in the Prem next season.

5. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

Fair enough but its a discussion forum board for a reason and the Nigels ain't discussion anything here <doh>

6. Bright_Wright

Bright_Wright Member

Thats because this site is a pile of **** in comparison with the original 606 site!