1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Lockdown flouters

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, May 9, 2020.

1. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

Darren Peacock’s Ponytail Well-Known Member

Disagree - funny how both lefties and righties both saying the same thing about the media but to their own benefits.

Bojo's message from the off was shirking his responsibilities. You should stay home but wash your hands and sing happy birthday.

It has been herd immunity from day 1!

The NHS tracing app is linked to that twat Cummings and Hancock - both knobs.

How much money are certain tories going to make out of this and tory donors?

The message from day 1 should have been "LOCKDOWN" - you do NOT leave. One person in the house goes food shopping once a week. That is it.

It is such a pity that we have tribalism in this country and ****e politicians - we need top professionals at the top of their game in charge like Canada and New Zealand.

2. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Champion’s League Prediction League Champion
    Forum Moderator

Agree.

Part of the problem is the daily briefings where the Media have consistently asked and asked about an Exit Strategy. What was it and when?

Government partly to blame by allowing them selves to be pushed into saying something. They should have simply said we need to get on top of this. Reduce the death and the contamination rates. Then and only then, whenever that will be, will we be able to introduce an Exit Strategy and not before.

3. Ben 10

Ben 10 Well-Known Member

Closing things unnecessarily doesn't help. Just means everyone gets their social interaction at Asda or BandQ so the places are packed. I was at BandQ last week, the woman in front queued 40 mins to buy a single ****ing plant

I can go to places like them which are probably riddled but I'm not meant to drive 10 mins from my house with the dogs to the beach, where I won't come within 20 metres of anyone

Rafman likes this.
  4. Hung Drawn and Quartered

Hung Drawn and Quartered Well-Known Member

Went along the West Road after work this evening and noticed that within about half a mile of the old West End Police Station
    there were at least 5 lots of Asians young and old all congregating on street corners ranging from 6- 12 people all within 2-3ft of each other.
    It beggars belief nothing is said or done when you consider the West End Police Station is now located at the other end of the road

5. Delusional Full Stop

Forum Moderator

Some of that is with the benefit of hindsight.

Everyone can play the politics blame game afterwards. The Government did allocate to much intelligence to the General Public by “strongly suggesting” as opposed to simply banning people from doing certain things.

Do agree that the quality of political leaders is desperately poor on all sides.

Main things are to learn from any mistakes, follow the best medical advice and get the damn thing under as much control as we can ASAP whilst doing what we can to not totally destroy the economy.

Albert's Chip Shop likes this.
  6. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

Benefit of hindsight?

Was the 2 weeks notice from Italy not enough?

Heed and Howe's about that then? like this.
  7. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer Well-Known Member

arseholes .. why isn't it being stopped

8. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

agree. Bellends trying to politicise (and I include Tories trying to score points too) things boil my piss. Yet again the media are completely misreading the mood of the nation. Ratings for clowns like Morgan are plummeting for a reason.

9. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

10. Sheikh_of_Araby

Sheikh_of_Araby Well-Known Member

Government should have brought a full lockdown with a clear message - you do not leave your house unless you are an essential worker travelling to work or to do shopping once per week. None of this exercise one hour per day, by walking in the park/ along the beach bollocks. It should have been enforced, not by a ****ing fine, but arrests and criminal charges against those breaking the rules.

These selfish bastards flouting the rules are really pissing me off.

11. Howe's about that then?

Howe's about that then? Well-Known Member

Where is the harm in taking a walk with your kids and dog as long as you cross the road if you see someone else coming and then keep well away from people on the field. Kids are told not to touch anything whilst out.
    Unfortunately though some people are ruining it so if it has to go full lockdown then I'll just have to throw a ball for the dog in the garden.
    I get to leave the house to go to work but to be honest I'd rather not at the moment

12. Delusional Full Stop

Forum Moderator

And what if someone is already on the other side? To minimise the risk of infection for self and others you don’t take a risk if you don’t have to. The actions are not just for your benefit they are for everyone’s benefit. Too many people seem to think it’s okay for them to take a small risk.

2B763DE6-6E57-46AE-BE9F-CD864D5FB718.png

Notice how the rate of infection increases the more people have contact with others. That is why the lockdown is in place. If you go out you have a greater likelihood of having contact with others.

13. Prince Isak (GG)

Prince Isak (GG) Well-Known Member

Agree with this. What I do not understand is the fact that we left the eu to control our borders. Now we have control we are not actually doing anything to stop people coming in and out. Literally no screening and allowing anyone in? What the actual ****.

I honestly think the country is beyond repair!

Flash likes this.
  14. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

We’re ****ed

15. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

Considering Bojo's latest slogan that makes zero sense I agree with you.

16. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

17. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

slogans clearly mean jack **** to the vile ****s ignoring them anyway.

this weekend in parks it’s almost as if the slogan has been:

Go out
    **** the NHS
    Cost lives

perhaps the new slogan should have actually read:

Carry on ignoring everything
    Let the virus rampage through society
    Kill your elderly relatives

18. Maximin Effort

Maximin Effort Well-Known Member

We always had the ability to control our borders in this manner. Other European countries shut their borders while remaining in the EU.

The issue is more that the entire world runs on chasing the almighty dollar. When we can't do that everything starts to fall apart. This is a great opportunity to re-jig the world's economic workings as we're all gonna be ****ed with the upcoming recession

Prince Isak (GG) likes this.
  19. Sheikh_of_Araby

Sheikh_of_Araby Well-Known Member

That's the problem. They relied on everyone being sensible. Instead, you get flouters that congregate in groups, have congas and street parties etc.

20. Schlem Boogerman

Schlem Boogerman Well-Known Member

My pensioner neighbour had the handyman/gardener around yesterday. They were both sat in the garden on the same bench only inches apart having a lovely chat. <doh>