1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Lockdown flouters

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, May 9, 2020.

1. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

I’ve seen loads of groups of people out doing what they want for weeks now. This is a common sight in make parks this weekend.

With our death rate the highest in Europe you’d think folk would be more cautious...

you could argue that we deserve everything we get with behaviour like this....

Heed likes this.
  2. Ben 10

Ben 10 Well-Known Member

Hopefully all these new cyclists all catch it

Old people seem to ignore the rules most, idiots

3. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

We cremated my uncle In Durham on Monday. 1 attendee. 1 ****ing attendee and these ducking scroates just crack on doing What they want and spreading The disease with impunity. Absolute selfish ****ers.

4. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

some old folk do indeed and should know better I have to say.

5. Ben 10

Ben 10 Well-Known Member

No surprise it's in London. Should build a wall round the place, selfish arseholes who are above the rules

6. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Champion’s League Prediction League Champion
    Forum Moderator

Unbelievable but not unbelievable.

Would give Police ability to strictly enforce the rules.

Too many selfish, thoughtless and ignorant people out there. No mixed messages as some have suggested about what can and can’t be done just selfish, thoughtless and ignorant people with no regard for others.

7. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

Darren Peacock’s Ponytail Well-Known Member

Don't put all of London in this bracket. I live in Romford and before lockdown as I was saying to my wife "I bet the moronic twats around here will **** it up" but I am completely wrong. It is like a ghost town!

On the other hand I worked in Newham (has the highest deaths of COVID) for 4 years and spoke to an old mate wh still works at that school and he said that they have had about 600 students whose parents claimed they were key workers and they have at least 400 kids go in to school.

Judge Death and Ben 10 like this.
  8. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

I really feel sorry for the police as they have truly been thrown under the bus by the governement with the messages they are giving out to the general public.

The other issue is is that the general public always backs someone against the police no matter what the circumstances.

9. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

Corona has been a complete mess.

We simply don't have a culture of stay at home and wait it out, not in the wars and not now either. To our detriment. Its mostly ethnic minorities that corona is killing off, a black person is twice as likely to die in London.

Sad times.

10. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

No, we have a culture of self centred knob heads. The fame seekers. The look at me brigade. etc

On the black and ethnic minority people are more likely to die from it - what I don't understand then is the numbers of deaths in predominantly Black and ethnic minorities countries eg Africa.

Yet when you look at the countries with most deaths there is a common theme over who the "leader" is. See Brazil, UK and USA.

Sheikh_of_Araby likes this.

11. Delusional Full Stop

Forum Moderator

Personally i would blame the teachers.

<whistle>

haslam, Welshie and Flash like this.
  12. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

I really don't think you can blame teachers for Boris being elected!

13. Welshie

Well, first the death has to be properly reported, diagnosed and given to the government to officially report.

Its quite simply a fact that many African nations have neither the healthcare system nor the local government facilities to test, diagnose, treat or announce a corona case. Resulting in dodgy numbers from the continent.

I mean, Uganda has been reportedly opening fire on anyone avoiding quarantine.

Black people aren't more susceptible to it, but in Britain they often live in large communities, cramped conditions and have less resources. They take more public transport for example. These result in a disproportionate number of cases for minorities.

With a capital like London, I would have been extremely surprised to not see the UK top the death charts to be frank.

Next to Moscow it's one of Europes few mega cities. A nation with a megacity will see high death rates.

GeordieHalfbreed and Judge Death like this.
  14. Leo Billy

Leo Billy Well-Known Member

Actually grates on me how selfish, ignorant and rude certain people are. They obviously haven’t lost a loved one, have they? They’d soon change their attitude if that were to happen. The human race these days is based on selfishness. Couldn’t give two ****s about others. It’s like us (myself and my partner have been basically being inside 24/7 for the last 6 weeks) who are listening and trying to help the overall cause of this, all our joint efforts is going towards **** all cause of idiots like these.

What restrictions do you all feel will be slightly eased tomorrow when Boris makes his announcement?

15. Welshie

Here in Norway the government has stated that closing schools has done nothing but contribute to the number of corona cases.

This is something the English specifically said from the beginning but was thoroughly ignored by almost everyone.

Its not just people ignoring the government, its people thinking they know better than the government.

Judge Death likes this.
  16. Delusional Full Stop

Forum Moderator

I would guess the types of businesses that can open. Allow a few more to trade.

Exercising is rumoured to be one but I honestly don’t know why.

I would go with a few more businesses but not extend the exercise option and more strict enforcement by the Police. Review in 3 weeks.

17. Welshie

Everyone on the continent is utterly ****ting their pants because a eurozone crisis, which was already inevitable, has just been moved up and will happen this year.

The UK has seen an economy shrink and wants to get back ontop of it asap.

Same as US.

Opening business will be the absolute priority

18. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

It’s not the government it’s the press and media. C**ts like Morgan scream for things to be loosened and put the message out there.. the government haven’t said a thing as the announcement is tomorrow. It’s all the media. Who are a shower of ****e.

Judge Death likes this.
  19. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

20. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

The whole media approach has been vile in this. It’s a first for everyone and all they do is snipe at politicians on all sides like they are the virology. They have been pushing for a loosening of restricrions for weeks and as sure as eggs is eggs they will hammer the scientists and the government when the death toll rises because of it.

the can just all **** off.

there’s a time and a place for review and scrutiny and it’s after we fully get on top of things.

if the press were more supportive and communicated the risks properly and consistently there would be less deaths.

they push for a solution.. whilst all the time they are part of t he problem.

****ers.

haslam likes this.