1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Liverpool v Bournemouth

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by astro, Apr 10, 2018.

?

Result

Poll closed Apr 13, 2018.
  1. Win

75.0%
  2. Season over

25.0%
  1. LuisDiazgamechanger

Now, if Kane scores and Salah keep scoring too, I know the destination of the golden boot:laugh:.

2. InBiscanWeTrust

InBiscanWeTrust Rome, London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Madrid
    Forum Moderator

Wolves been promoted to Prem. Dodgy dealings with the agent no doubt but they've been by far and away best team in the league.

Interesting wha business they do in the summer, could be a surprise package next year. Wonder if any bigger clubs come in for Neves

Skylarker likes this.
  3. LuisDiazgamechanger

Daniel Sturridge is available on the cheap.

4. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Possibly the best side I've seen promoted in about 10 years. Look a proper good outfit. They could now become an established PL team imo

5. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

They certainly have the infrastructure, decent stadium, good sized fan base, and a bent agent to boot. What could possibly go wrong

6. astro

astro Well-Known Member

Eddie Howe, speaking to BBC Sport:

"We played a very good team today, one of the best in Europe and they are showing that. It was a tough test, we learned a lot. At half-time we were in the game but their second goal came out of the blue, the ball from Trent Alexander-Arnold and Mohamed Salah's header were unbelievable, we were kicking ourselves really because we always believed we could come back if there was one goal in it. That is the individual quality they possess, you won't see a better goal than this weekend, a real team goal.

"It gave us mountain to climb, we had chances after that, didn't take them and the third goal I though was unfair on us. We wanted to stay in the game and have a go at them late in the match, at 2-0 that is a lot more difficult. I was pleased there were signs we could compete but it came too late. We will go away and analyse this and find a way to do better next time."

7. astro

astro Well-Known Member

Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson, speaking to BT Sport: "Mo Salah has been brilliant. He just has to keep it going. His work rate, he is such a big player for us, hopefully he can keep scoring for us, he can keep Harry Kane away and win the Golden Boot."

<laugh>

8. Page_Moss_Kopite

Page_Moss_Kopite Well-Known Member

<laugh><ok>

9. moreinjuredthanowen

translation: we were happy to be 0-1 and were only going to try a bit after klopp took off forwards.

10. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

excuse me the said agent has no connection with Wolverhampton Wanderers FC he just happens to represent a number of players & the manager who have been signed by the aforementioned football club.
    The fact that the owners of Wolves bought 20% of Jorge Mendes company prior to the influx of people represented by Mendes is pure coincidence .

honest Guv.com

Garlic Klopp likes this.

11. organic red

organic red Well-Known Member

Is Steve Morgan still involved with Wolves?

12. Klopp's Mannschaft

Klopp's Mannschaft Well-Known Member

Been really impressed with AOC in recent weeks, he's starting to look like a great little player in the middle of the park. From his time at Arsenal and England, I thought he'd be a useful backup wide man for us at best, but Klopp really has developed him leaps and bounds and I feel there's much more to come too.

Such a calm and comfortable performance today and we've been this way for a while, great feeling around the club and the players genuinely look like a close-knit group. VVD has been a huge influence with strengthening the backline, no doubt, and things seem to have clicked and confidence is snowballing from that.

13. LuisDiazgamechanger

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp, speaking to BBC Sport: "A good performance, and very, very, very, very important after an outstanding week when everyone has been saying how good, you are into the semi-finals. Today it felt like a parade with people in their cars using the horn, wow! What happened? But we have to stay angry, we play Bournemouth, the rest was a few days ago and I said a few times our whole lives is Champions League qualification, so these games are all so important."

14. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Even better, he said on BT Sport 'We scored three today and Mo is claiming them all'. :emoticon-0136-giggl

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  15. astro

astro Well-Known Member

Get recked Harry. By your national team captain.

* Record Points Total likes this.
  16. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Oh **** off Neville - from where he was standing it must have seemed like it was on the line. I know my first call was that it was on the line.

17. astro

astro Well-Known Member

Even on replay I'd give that as a penalty.

BTW if it's not a penalty, the triple punishment doesn't apply and it's an automatic red card for Lloris.

Bumps and * Record Points Total like this.
  18. InBiscanWeTrust

InBiscanWeTrust Rome, London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Madrid
    Forum Moderator

When you do it in slow motion on a camera perfectly in line, you can see it's about 6 inches outside the box.

At full speed, from behind the play and with momentum, looked a stone wall pen. Wrong decision but can't moan at the ref or lino for that.

Diego and * Record Points Total like this.
  19. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

think he moved on some years ago .
    Wolves are now owned by a Chinese company called ,i think, Fosun

organic red likes this.
  20. LuisDiazgamechanger