1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Liverpool fans take the penalty decision with grace

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Paulpowersleftfoot, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christiansmith

Christiansmith Well-Known Member

Haha you are the village idiot trying to be the wise guy <doh> . This is a thread about the bl**dy scousers being moronic about a penalty decision. We had no doubt that once we dangled the bait you will rise it you stupid retarded c*nt. F*ck off back to your board you bore us to death <ok>

2. Christiansmith

Dango the Muppet rising to the bait as expected <party>

3. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

For me it does yes. The guy who told me is a close friend of mine and there would be no reason for him to lie.

4. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

The "always the victim" song started whilst the Suarez/Evra case was unfolding and its everything to do with that.

Here are some Everton fans singing the song as well and it is known that Everton fans have sang this song at games.

[video=youtube;g1HwRWa7J0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1HwRWa7J0o[/video]

5. UIR - Kagawa Powa

UIR - Kagawa Powa New Member

Lot less than the ****e written in some threads on the Liverpool board with members only interested in trying to make more of a small number of idiots in the United end but completely ignoring the fact there was a small number ( less than United fans ) of Liverpool fans being idiots aswell.

6. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Utter nonsense. it states that 'if it wasn't for the Scousers we could stand" chant was even before the "where's your Munich song?", well, well before any alleged 'gesture' by Liverpool fans.

So, do you accept this unverified report with no video evidence, or do you think such allegations need substaniating? And more than Alan's mate, btw.

Ivor, it's true I'm on your board... commenting on a thread about Liverpool, I believe?

Christian, sorry for boring you with big words and long sentences that you haven't covered yet in remedial class. Things in the adult world get more serious after In the Night Garden. You really would be happier (and look less a of childish blert) on here:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/

7. Christiansmith

Yawn...

BORE and retarded moron rising to the bait

You are a bore and you know you are
    You are a bore and you know you are <whistle>

<party>

8. Christiansmith

Yet it is the United fans who always get accused. The 'friendly' neighbours have done too...

Well done to the United fans to resist the massive provocation of the retarded scousers who did the aeroplane gestures... Despicable home fans

9. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

"Well done to the United fans to resist the massive provocation of the retarded scousers who did the aeroplane gestures.."

Is this a personal thank you to Bobby Charlton?

10. Manobear

Manobear I love cheeseburgers

In other news, I bet the Los Angeles Galaxy could finish higher in the premier league in Liverpool.

11. Jip Jaap Stam

Jip Jaap Stam General Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

There has never been a more apt song than Always The Victims. I'm not talking about Hillsborough either.

Heysel was blamed on Chelsea fans.

Rafa Benitez (seen as 'one of us' by the fans) was spared the blame for his mediocre achievements, and outsiders (Hicks & Gillett) were seen as the guilty party, even though Rafa spunked away millions.

Last season, rather than just admit they were crap and that 'King' Kenny was out of his depth, the finger was pointed at the woodwork, as scousers feverishly touted up the amount of times they'd hit the post and bar and used that as some kind of mantra.

Then you've got the Suarez incident (Evra was a liar rather than one of theirs actually being to blame).

And on to last Sunday, it wasn't their fault they couldn't finish off United, it was the ref's.

12. Christiansmith

<ok>

The most Delusional backward looking history quoting fans in the world <ok>

13. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

Is that the same as Utd fans blaming injuries as the reason why they choked an 8 point lead with 5 games to go?

14. Deleted 1

Deleted 1 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I agree with that entirely - however, I think this song has now been taken so out of context as to be utterly toxic and United fans won't really be able to justify it no matter how much they may be in the right. Time to shelve it and find something else for them to be outraged about I'd say.

15. Christiansmith

That is why they would never win the premiership in the next 20 years...why they thought Dalglish the muppet was a good manager, bad luck was the MAIN reason for their demise, any defeat was either the referee's or the woodwork's fault.

Scousers: knowledgeable football fans? My ar*e ! <laugh> <ok>

16. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

If I were you, I'd wait till the end of this season before talking of choking. Try winning it three times in a row. Twice. Instead of once every forty years.

17. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

You clearly believe this unsubstantiated report with no video evidence regarding the 'if it wasn't for the scousers...' song. No one else has reported this and there is no video evidence, yet you accept this report as fact but do not accept the very same reporter in the very same report saying that Liverpool fans mocked United fans by mimicking an aeroplane.

This, however, has been reported by various journalists and has at no point been denied by anyone from Liverpool FC.

Make your mind up.

Like I said, bizarre reference.

18. Jip Jaap Stam

Staff Member

I never blamed injuries and no United fans I know did. I was surprised we'd managed to get so close considering how sh1t we supposedly were and how mind-blowingly awesome City were said to be last season.

19. Jip Jaap Stam

Staff Member

Check and mate <ok>

20. One of the lads

One of the lads Well-Known Member

The people actually involved in the JFT96 campaign have celebrated their victory with a quiet dignity after 23 years of effort and perseverance. Sadly other "fans" are using it in different, more unsavoury ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.