1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Let's have a Billy Graham ( a decision for Christs' sake.)

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, May 28, 2018.

1. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

CP you read to many red tops. If Roman wanted to work here he would.

2. Liquidator

Liquidator Active Member

Yeah it’s a bit of a worry the only good news is the shelving of the stadium project what with building estimates spiralling beyond 1 bn ( shades of the shambles the 1972 master plan and what followed). The only silver lining in the sky is that if Roman intends to walk away he will want top dollar for his empire, until that happens it looks like we’re going to put on the back burner or autopilot.

The notion of Avram Grant returning is like having to drink a cup of cold sick; it was largely the actions of experienced squad that we survived that appointment.....don’t see that happening a second time around (check his record at West Ham and his ability to work with limited options).

3. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

To be honest Abu, I don't read any as here in Melbourne they don't exist. Pity cause I loved the headlines.
    I got my RA info from the Financial papers. He is definately a "Political" victim of the punch up between the British PM and Russia, and he is on record as saying he won't invest another penny in a Country that won't let him work.
    I believe this is a serious matter for him, not gamesmanship, and Chelseas' future is in the balance unless this is resolved.
    Pity is , look at the dopes who are looking after things for him. And why is Maria in Russia while all this is going on?

4. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

No **** papers in oz, you are kidding cp how did they manage to cover up ozzie cheating for so long?

Chelsea Pensioner likes this.
  5. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Oh we have papers, Rupert Murdoch makes sure of that, but we don't have Red Tops, only serious thought provoking journals for sophisticated readers.
    The cheating we covered up by getting advice from all the British players who had been done for ball tampering in the past, plus a couple of South Africans, and then the Pakistan Cricket Board were hired for more expert advice. We got the best cheat advisers that money could buy !!

Diego likes this.
  6. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Exactly. That Naples guy is a pain.

I would prefer wild card manager. I would take top 10.

7. The Ginger Marks

Piss off Tosser. <ok>

8. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

You tool.

Why were you so adamant that Conte be sacked for underachieving (ie finishing 5th and winning an FA Cup), yet with his replacement, you are willing to accept top 10? <laugh>

****ing melt

The Ginger Marks likes this.