1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Let's have a Billy Graham ( a decision for Christs' sake.)

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, May 28, 2018.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Seasons' over, new Managers appointed, Teams' are sorting their transfers, rebuilding, and planning for next season.
    City bid for Hazard. As do Real, and Barcelona.Hazard "loves" Chelsea , wants Sarri in.( obviously Hazard doesn't want any more Trophies, just money)
    United in for Willian and Ronaldo.The mind boggles.
    Chelsea to make decision on Conte "soon".
    Sarri "done and dusted" apart from release fee, personal terms, and transfer demands. Hello, haven't we been here before??
    No movement on transfers, except the usual bollocks from the red tops about Lewandanski, Kalibou , Higuan, Gareth Bale et al. As if. More likely Monica Lewinski, Kalou return, Higinbotham and Gareth Edwards (Great Rugby player is he still alive?).
    No visa for the owner.
    No owner to be seen.
    No comment from the owner.
    Owner becomes Israeli citizen.
    Owner takes personal control of transfers, one assumes from Tel Aviv (where there is no longer a US Embassy.)
    Hazard to stay. Hazard to Real. Kante to PSG. Morata to anyone who would have him.
    What the ****s going on?
    Anything??
    Don't panic Mr. Manering, Maria has everything under control.
    Watch this space.

2. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Lets not blame Maria for Tony's goof up.

After all we won league under her last year

3. Chelsea Pensioner

And lost it this year.

4. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I told you to lay off the whiskey for breakfast!

5. The Ginger Marks

Had hoped he’d ****ed off.

6. Chelsea Pensioner

New developments.

Sarris' buy out fee of Euro7mill expires at midnight 31st May. After that it's negotiable. De Laurentis says he'll double it, or maybe triple it because Sarri has been offered £5 mill+ by Chelsea, which he will consider from tomorrow, a "transfer" fee, so he needs to be treated in the same way as a player transfer. Sarri was silly enough to sign a clause locking him to a Euro7Mill buy out fee for the duration of his Contract. Now he's on Napolis' payroll ( "only " E1.5 mill per year for the next 2 years), and not wanted at the Club.
    Chelsea have been outfoxed, out thought ,out maneuvered and made to look extremely stupid in a business sense because we are now totally ****ed .
    Add the £9mill to get rid of Conte, and by tomorrow we could be looking at £15-18 Mill just to "sign" Sarri, before salary. And for that we get an Italian Arsene Wenger, whose team play beautiful football, but don't win anything.
    So what do Chelsea do? We start to look at the serial loser Laurant Blanc cause he's "free". This guy's teams play good football, with pretty good results, but he was run out of PSG and Bordeaux by "player power", because he has zero man management skills. Not, I respectfully suggest, a great option for the Club totally run by player power since the Russian revolution.

So what now Roman, Maria, Buck and cronies ????
    Roman is obviously too preoccupied with the strong possibility of not getting another work Visa for the UK to put in the necessary work on Chelsea, and the others are hopelessly useless at anything football related. This could have massive repercussions for the future of Chelsea.
    "That's another fine mess you've got me into Ollie" Laurel and Hardy, 1946.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  7. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

The level of ineptitude at our club is reaching critical!

Roman needs to stay in Israel and employ a General manager with a firm hand and common sense to run the club

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  8. The Ginger Marks

I’m free.

Bodinki likes this.
  9. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

<laugh>
    I would love that.

Ginge for Chairman!

10. The Ginger Marks

I’d sack Marina first off, keep Conte. Get rid of Drinkwater, Berkeley, Bakayoko & Morata. Day one.

11. BobbyD

BobbyD President

lol where did you get this news from?

Blanc is terrible, hope we never get him he's useles.

Not sure i mind Sarri.

You can't look at the 9m pay off to conte in terms of getting sarri if the intention is to get rid of conte. We're going to have to pay 9m irrespective of whichever coach we get next.

I wouldn't mind trying to build with a jokanovic or controversially marco silva.

StanDMan likes this.
  12. Gareth1808

Gareth1808 Well-Known Member

I quite like the wildcard option of Jokanovic too.

What I don't understand with Sarri is how we still have to pay for him if they have employed a new manager? Is he not a "free agent"? Maybe I'm just being thick but I just don't understand the situation!

StanDMan likes this.
  13. Chelsea Pensioner

My sons' fiance is Italian, her Dad is strongly associated with Roma FC and gets all the inside news on Italian football before it hits the stands. Seems its common knowledge in Italy. If we want Sarri, now we will have to negotiate a price as the 7mill is now off the table. De Laurentis is a crazy bastard and is taking the piss big time with us. He's in the box seat.
    Contes' 9 million is a fact as you say, and Conte has outlasted the Board AND said he's going to take time out if he's fired.ie, he won't take another job which would stop Chelsea paying him. There is some sort of arrangement that comes into play in that event.Conte is also in the box seat.
    I'm with you on Jokanovic,.
    By the way, did you hear that if Lampard gets Derby then Jody Morris is going to go as assistant?? I thought Jody Morris might be an outside chance for our job with someone like Zola as assistant. Not any more it seems.

14. Chelsea Pensioner

Bloody good start, you have my vote .

15. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

I gather there's now lack of clarity around your new stadium.

16. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

17. BobbyD

BobbyD President

18. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I agree mate.
    But this story look like it has legs to be honest.
    FFS

BobbyD likes this.
  19. BobbyD

BobbyD President

apparantly, we're unwilling to pay off Sarris compensation.

@Chelsea Pensioner will be pleased.

20. Chelsea Pensioner

Well sort of.
    I'm sure Sarri is a good enough manager, but given the last year or so, another spikey Italian with lesser credentials than the Manager he would replace makes little sense. Plus Sarri is no brain surgeon, otherwise he wouldn't have signed such a dumb codicle to his already miserly Salary contract. So, I'm sort of half pleased because I don't think he's a good fit.
    More worrying is the name Laurant Blanc that's now floating about, now there is a backwards step, but even worse, Avram Grants' name has popped out of nowhere again.
    Manager might be the least of our problems given RAs' goings on.
    According to the BBC no less, RA is now an Israeli Citizen, cannot work in the UK and will be stopped from entering if Immigration suspect he is going to work, he's "shelved" the new Stadium indefinately, and has now withdrawn his application for a UK Visa.
    That sounds like he's starting his pull out of Chelsea to me, or an amazing calculated bluff.
    Either way, the longer this goes on, the worse our prospects for next season and the less likely anyone, manager or player will want a bar of our troubles.

StanDMan and BobbyD like this.