1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

LESBOS RESURRECTION THREAD

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by DragonPhilljack, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Leanne Wood of the party of the Plebs stated "People seeking asylum should be housed safely and supported in our communities, not detained in huts on a former military base. This looks like a detention centre and @Plaid_Cymru will oppose it. What is the Welsh Government’s view? "

Never mind the arseholes in Cradiff what about the local residents you arsewipe .Its good enough for the taxpaying defenders of this country but not good enough for freeloaders

2. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

I have had to put up with accommodation like that in Porthcawl dunes , and in certain places in Malaya.
    As So called Welsh Nationals. Leanne bloody Plank, and the queer leader the Nationals have got now should stick up for the locals, and tell the Government to keep these migrants there in England where they first foot was put down. ........ only trouble will result sooner than later , if this invasion is allowed to carry on.

3. swantastic

swantastic Well-Known Member

I've spent a couple of fortnights in Penaly base and it was comfortable and had all you need to get by, not 4 star that these economic migrants and the 5th column bed wetters expect ! **** em !

4. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Spent a week there in 1974 , on the ranges ,typical military accommodation with steel frame windows and a stove at one end of the block, happy days and they were

Victor, azzuriswan and swantastic like this.
  5. swantastic

6. swantastic

After seeing the economic invaders burn thier free shelters in Greece etc, and seeing a stabber in Scotland who didn't like his hotel deal plus the constant bad news about thier shenanigans then maybe the villagers of tenby have good reason to to be aprehensive having them en mass on thier doorstep ?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  7. azzuriswan

azzuriswan Well-Known Member

Apparently some of the illegals housed for free in the hotels are crying out about the accommodation not being good enough. Sorry put them all on planes with parachutes and send them back to whence they came. We have thousands of vets here who need help and there are enough idle whatsits of our own. Sorry but surely our economy is not a bottomless pit especially with this pandemic slowly strangling us.

8. BlackAndAmberGambler

BlackAndAmberGambler Well-Known Member

Don't bother with the parachutes, otherwise I agree.

9. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

The ones in Glasgow where someone got stabbed, one of the complaints about the accommodation was the WiFi was crap.

azzuriswan and swantastic like this.
  10. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Can you imagine the uproar should an all white discussion group made that statement and on the BBC

11. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Not my words , but considering that we're about to go off an economic cliff and be expected to pay for it , does anyone think that we can carry this additional burden .They are not in the majority asylum seekers they are migrants who should go through the correct channels if they want to become citizens , but no by chipping in for a boat they can bypass the official system and get money, food and accommodation by doing so.

"
    According to the latest figures from the National Audit Office (NAO) report, there are some 48,000 supposed asylum seekers receiving support from the British taxpayer as of March of this year. The number is more than double than that recorded in 2012.

The report estimated that the British taxpayer will be on the hook for at least £4 billion by the end of the decade in support payments to the migrants. However, this will likely be much higher in light of the record numbers of illegal boat migrants entering the UK "

azzuriswan and daimungeezer like this.
  12. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

Just had a request from the BBC for money for a T.V. License, .... don't know what to do about it yet................
    Any advice ? ............. Bet all these migrants won't pay any license, Why should we ?

azzuriswan and neveroffsidereff like this.
  13. swantastic

Bin !

azzuriswan and neveroffsidereff like this.
  14. neveroffsidereff

I cancelled my daughter’s one that I bought her last year for university, as all she watches, is YouTube and Netflix. Anyway cancelled the licence get email to say all cancelled. But I then get an email a couple of weeks later with a demand for payment, so wife rang them up, her words after talking to them “what a bunch of clueless pricks” the person dealing with it couldn’t understand that my daughter didn’t watch the BBC that’s how much out it touch they are with youngsters. My daughter has moved out of halls and into a private house and they wanted to know where she was moving to, wife would not divulge the info as it breached the data protection act!!! :)

So I’m now waiting for more letters/emails from Capita wanting payment, I might not be as polite as the wife on where to shove their licence fee.

15. swantastic

They have lost around 250,000 dd customers so far this year most youngsters never watch msm, and many adults are so put off by the bias propaganda peddlers that we only watch now tv or netflix etc now !
    Defund the BBC is gaining momentum and if Boris follows through with decriminalising the bent licence tax his popularity will be boosted . Bin the threatening letters, tell them to do one if you don't need one. And if thier goons come knocking just say no thank you and shut the door !

16. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Tell them to take a hike ,thousands are and as Swantastic says that numbers increasing

17. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Update on the plight of the villagers of Penally, again no consultation and no one in meaningful authority caring about the natives. This country stinks to high heaven, although anyone who knows the area , in winter there's not a lot of activity for the outsider so maybe they'll get bored and piss off back to France , one can only hope .
    With signage being removed at Penally Training Camp this morning and speculation mounting that the facility is being prepared for up to 250 asylum seekers that could arrive as early as Monday, the ward’s county councillor has called on Pembrokeshire County Council’s chief executive for some clarity.

In correspondence sent to PCC’s Ian Westley this morning (Friday) Penally county councillor Jon Preston said: “This morning the signs have been removed at Penally camp and there is a presence of Pembrokeshire County Council vehicles and staff. As the elected member for the community of Penally may I ask why PCC are at the camp?

“If you are still unable to provide me with any information please could you state the level of classification or act of Parliament which prevents you from doing so?

“If you have been briefed on a ‘need to know’ basis then as the democratically elected member of this ward I most certainly need to know,” he continued.

Clr. Preston stated earlier this week that his request to attend talks between immigration officials, Pembrokeshire county council, Welsh government representatives and the chief of Police on Monday to discuss the matter at Penally Camp were turned down.

Speaking in his capacity as Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire MP, Welsh secretary of state Simon Hart said on Wednesday that he he had contacted the Home Secretary to seek further clarification regarding the plans.

“Whilst being mindful of our legal obligations and our responsibilities, as well as the extensive powers held by the Home Office on all security and immigration scenarios, I appreciate that residents are concerned about a number of issues so I have included as many of these as possible in our submission,” said Mr. Hart.

“For example, I have asked how long the site will be used, what the security arrangements will be and whether the Home Office will be funding any additional costs that Pembrokeshire County Council, Hywel Dda Health Board and Dyfed Powys Police might incur.

“I also want to know how many people could be housed at one time, what the gender balance and likely age profile could be as well as how local residents’ welfare will be ensured.

“I have enquired about the arrangements for occupants entering or leaving the site and further detailed queries regarding healthcare and COVID testing of staff and occupants.

“I have also asked for an explanation of the day-to-day workings of the site in relation to processing asylum claims.

“As soon as I receive a reply I shall post it on my website and Facebook page. In the meantime I am keen to avoid too much speculation in case this causes increased tension and concern,” he added.

Following a protest outside the camp on Tuesday evening where over 200 people were present, with some taking to the roadway for a sit down stance, members of the ‘Penally and Surrounding Areas Community Togetherness Group’ met at the Salterns in Tenby this morning (Friday) with the aim to to push for their request for an emergency meeting with Mr. Hart, home office representatives, PCC, Dyfed Powys Police and local community council representatives, as they seek for clarity on the intended repurposing of Penally camp.

A further protest by the group is planned for Saturday, which is set to meet at Butts Field car park in Tenby at 4.50 pm, which will then move into the Tudor Square town centre.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    daimungeezer likes this.
  18. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

19. neveroffsidereff

20. neveroffsidereff

Coming to a town near you!!

daimungeezer and swantastic like this.