1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Leeds v Burton highlights

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by LeedsLover, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

I cant find anything there to disagree with <ok>

2. Leedsoflondon

Leedsoflondon Well-Known Member

Personally, I think he has built on what Monk started last season. Despite 16 new signings he is largely using a good number of the players that were here last year, admittedly getting better out of them, introducing the new toys gradually. Good management, you don't piss off the boys that got us to 7th knowing they have a chance and allowing the new boys to settle in and earn their place, only exceptions probably being Felix and Lasogga.

Marcos Barber likes this.
  3. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

See, this response proves you don't understand what I'm saying at all. And also is one of the greatest examples of why I find you the most frustrating person to talk to on here (and I really don't think I'm alone in that assessment).

Almost everything you have said I agree with. My problem is you don't seem capable of seeing the difference in desire this season to two seasons ago. Between that, we had Monk come in and change our work ethic for the better. We have kept that this season but added the quality, smart movement and speed of thought in the final third.

4. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

When a negative person can't control you, he will try to control how others see you.

I still say TC is calling his own shots.

5. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

<doh> don't use quotes to make yourself superior...

I haven't even once suggested TC isn't calling his shots. You are arguing a completely different point