1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Leeds Utd v Derby County

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Jammy 07

Jammy 07 Well-Known Member

Good try...

Nah it's Nketiah.

Let's drop Bamford and whilst we're at it give him a big kick in the ging gangs for being so totally useless.

2. Leedsoflondon

Leedsoflondon Well-Known Member

Actually no idea as I don’t really know who plays up front for the other championship clubs.

3. Leedsoflondon

Leedsoflondon Well-Known Member

Again I think you’ve made a very valid point but what I’m saying is missing chances and not killing games off when we should is also a contributory factor to dropped points, which you do seem to want to ignore. Get the game won and you can make the changes and get everyone up to speed on style of play, which will be needed when the injuries and suspensions eventually come.

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  4. w.c.dukenfield

w.c.dukenfield Well-Known Member

Marcelo knows best but I can't see why Bamford and Eddie shouldn't play together. With Bamfords industry and Eddies sharpness I would have thought it could be a good partnership.

5. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Question: how many starts without getting a goal before everyone starts ripping Eddie apart?

Gessa likes this.
  6. lifecheshirewhite

How long can we carry on with one win out of 8 at home ? We won't win every away game this season, so we have to do something.

7. lifecheshirewhite

Most real fans aren't ripping Bamford apart, just pointing out, he needs help at home, it's plain to see, including by every manager we play.

8. Whitejock

You may well be right, but the question still stands, given the 'passion' (<laugh><laugh><laugh>) of some of our 'fans'.

9. Whitejock

On here, perhaps. Elsewhere, it's ridiculous. You'd think Bamford was doing everything possible to make us lose & rob us of all our money whilst he's at it. My question is still valid. What chance will this baying mob give him. They're expecting him to start & score every match, which every reasonable fan knows is not feasible. But they're not reasonable.

Gessa likes this.
  10. lifecheshirewhite

I think you’re confusing fans who go and them who don't go to games, Bamford has had brilliant support at the games, and he deserves it,small margins, scored instead of hitting the post and I think he would have been MOM.
    In some ways, fans are giving him more support than Bielsa, as most want Bamford not to get subbed but to be given more help.

Whitejock likes this.

11. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

All this moaning and groaning and getting on players backs does my head in.
    There is one man in charge of selecting the team Mr Bielsa if you want to say he does not know what he is doing then you know what to do (if you dare) then if he walks it is the fault of the moaning minis.
    For Chris-s sake can't people be happy we are on top. :mad:

Whitejock and Gessa like this.
  12. lifecheshirewhite

TBF continue with 1 win in 8 at home,and he won't have to walk.Dropped 7 points at home already that we shouldn't have.The fans have given Bamford great support, you confuse 606 with real game support.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  13. Whitejock

I don't disagree with you. It would not surprise me if these would-be 'experts' had never seen Leeds in the flesh. BUT, they still make the noise that players have commented on reading.

Jammy 07 likes this.
  14. lifecheshirewhite

That's social media,if you don't want to read the loons on twitter then don't go on twitter,TBH our loons aren't as bad as scum loons, who racially abused there own players.

wakeybreakyheart and Whitejock like this.
  15. Whitejock

Fortunately, I don't go on Twitter. I used to reserve it for transfer gossip, but since Radz put the kibosh on leaking info from ER, there's been no point. :)

No, it's the nutters on FB & NN comments. Sometimes I just can't resist.

lifecheshirewhite likes this.