1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Leeds thugs

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by rangercol, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

We need to move away from using terms such as muppet to describe people like this guy. Muppet seems a pretty apt description of someone that writes a particularly idiotic comment on boards such as this. I am prone to regular bouts of muppetry like most of us. No, this guy is clearly an odious piece of scum who shames all the honest, law-abiding and courteous fans of his club (yes, there are some). I don't doubt for a second that he's found the whole episode hilarious, has little fear of his impending punishment and has most likely become something of a hero amongst the pondlife with whom he associates. He's a worthless, pointless non-entity, the like of whose removal from the face of this rock would make the world a significantly better place for those of us that have respect for others.

2. Simon21-LUFC

Simon21-LUFC Well-Known Member

<applause> .

3. terrypaine

terrypaine Member

PLEASE!! Respect for Leeds -they're a BIG CLUB.

4. Pottermouth 328

Pottermouth 328 Well-Known Member

Without a shadow of doubt this is...

By a long way the best posting I've seen on this forum for some time. <ok>

5. Secret ranger

Secret ranger New Member

6. Flyer

Flyer Well-Known Member

Seeing as hes been named already, has breached football banning orders 3 times already plus a 4th at that game plus hitting the goalie. He should see at least a year inside but will probably get a suspended sentence or community service.

A 5-10 points deduction for Leeds wouldnt be harsh either.

Lol
    https://www.facebook.com/Leedsvbates

7. Simon21-LUFC

Simon21-LUFC Well-Known Member

What for exactly?

8. Woodyhoopleson

Woodyhoopleson Well-Known Member

He'll definitely go down. His name will be all over the papers, it'll be a very public case and they'll have no choice but to send him down. Can't have this going on and punished by suspended sentences or community service.

9. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

You can't let one or two mindless thugs ruin the game or tar all Leeds fans as the same. In all my time working and travelling in this game i haven't come across a more passionate and noisy set of supporters. Every club has their idiots, some infact are players and it takes me back to the cantona incident which to me was worse. For Jones to call for a ban on Leeds away fans is ridiculous because of their chants.

10. QPR12thman

QPR12thman Active Member

Not defending the thug but Kirkland went down like a true footballer. Was he expecting the ref to give the guy a red card? He was pushed in the face ffs, run after the f**ker and deck the b*stard.

11. Stamford Brook R

Stamford Brook R Well-Known Member

If he did that 12th he'd be in more trouble than the thug that hit him. The idiot could have had a knife on him or anything.

Points deduction harsh as it's not the players fault, but Leeds should be made to play a few home games behind closed doors.

12. Hoops Eternal

Hoops Eternal Well-Known Member

The idiot did this because he knew it was on television and would be seen by millions of viewers. But, obviously being totally devoid of any brain cells whatsoever, hadn't considered that at least one of those viewers would be able to identify him in a matter of seconds.

I too thought Warnock's comment about Kirkland going down too easily was wholly inappropriate.

As for Jones' comments, I think he's always been off with the fairies!

13. Turkish" Premier" Hoops

Turkish" Premier" Hoops Well-Known Member

Just for being "MASSIVE" Leeds, for giving Diouf a contract,for having more pondlife as fans than any other club,for living in the past............. the list is endless.<whistle>

14. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

I'm presuming this was aimed at me cerny? Were you pissed when you wrote it?
    In what way am I shaming the name of loyal qpr fans by posting my disgust at what happened?
    (If you weren't referring to me when you wrote "Cole" then do explain anyway!!)

15. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

It's time for some draconian punishments imo. Of course it's a minority doing it, as any thuggery of any sort is at any club, but there are certain clubs where that minority is in the several hundreds or even at times thousands (Leeds, Stoke, Millwall etc etc) and it needs to be stamped out.

Dock them half a dozen points and put the bloke inside for the maximum allowed for assault and let it be known that the same will happen to any supporter/club if this continues to occur. We can't preach to the rest of the world about racism and violence when we give a player a slap on the wrist for racially abusing another and hand out paltry fines to clubs whose supporters keep committing crimes against football.

16. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was somewhat puzzled by the, erm... quality of that post too, Col.

17. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

I'm sure CB will come on and explain himself eh?

18. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Docking points is ridiculous and shouldn't enter the equation. Why ruin it for %99 of the fans. Stupid statement really.

19. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Because when it's the same clubs doing it time after time then a small fine clearly doesn't have much effect. If clubs know they'll be docked points then it won't happen and the majority will quickly sort out the minority if it ever does.

20. Eamon Holmes

Eamon Holmes Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Same can be said of some of the nastiness witnessed in Europe. However, I can't see the FA being any different from EUFA or FIFA when it comes to discipline.