1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Leeds are vile scum

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by YorkieLancsHampyLondoner, Oct 19, 2012.

1. carrabuh

carrabuh Well-Known Member

Again, this is just not contributing to the argument.

Are you saying that the reason Leeds fans act like morons is because they are wound up by opposing supporters.

At last I seeeeee.

We can stop all the arguing now.

It was our fault all along.

2. Simon21-LUFC

Simon21-LUFC Well-Known Member

You really are an idiot, try to actually take part in a discussion rather than simply insist your own view is right and everyone else is just inventing excuses. Everything Chesh said is a fact, we do have more than our fair share of idiots, but then you still see countless opposition fans at Leeds games doing the best they can to wind those idiots up because of the reputation, which causes them to react so some fans go home talking about those vile scummy Leeds fans kicking off again and so the cycle continues.

3. carrabuh

Absolute rubbish.

You get no more grief than anyone else, I have been to Leeds games and there are large and numerous groups acting like morons, shouting, spitting, swearing and general antagonistic behaviour with no-one around but families and opposing fans clearly not looking for trouble.

Stop talking rubbish, your defending the indefensible and coming over as the true "idiot".

In fact you'd better pipe down because the more of you that are commenting on this the more you are reinforcing everyones argument for them.

4. lifecheshirewhite

Im saying thugs react badly to being wound up,just like yours did.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-13169548 more than a few vile scum there ay..

5. Simon21-LUFC

I'd say the only person making an idiot of himself is the one refusing to actually take part in a debate.

I'll try your style for a bit here if you don't mind.

You're wrong I'm right.

Wow that was easy, works for every comment too, I like it.

6. carrabuh

Listen, lets get this perfectly straight here.

In terms of trouble, nastiness and hooliganism, we (Ipswich and Norwich) pale into insignificance compared to the MIGHTY LEEDS.

It's just not worth you trying to compare us because we know our troubles are tiny in relation to your own.

7. lifecheshirewhite

what no ban the filthy scum then ? your hypocrisy has no limits.

8. Simon21-LUFC

I can't believe he's trying to defend the indefensible Chesh.

9. The-Don

The-Don Well-Known Member

When Leeds score I jump around cheering and hugging random blokes!!!

not paying 100% attention to the opposition goalkeeper. Nobody in the leeds end spotted what happened and they presumed Kirkland had injured himself trying to save the shot.

Also the Leeds fans who where at home watching on tv named him within minutes.

If the police wanted to arrest him there and then they would have but they obviously werent in a rush because they waited days to go round to his house.

You lot are hypocrites everyone has a bunch of ****ers who support their team and 99% of their fellow fans are embarrassed by them

10. The-Don

Leeds averaged 3 times as many away fans as you lot just thought id drop that one in

11. The-Don

Do they **** ive been going to elland road for 16 years and not once have I heard that sung!

12. carrabuh

"Leeds averaged 3 times as many away fans as you lot just thought id drop that one in "

And 10 times the trouble I dare say, the appeal of trouble is what brings them out.

"You lot are hypocrites everyone has a bunch of ****ers who support their team and 99% of their fellow fans are embarrassed by them"

Don't kid yourself a) Your minority exceeds 1% by some distance and b) It is far less than 99% who are embarrassed.

We are no hypocrites, we thankfully don't have the same issues as you.

Who cares if you don't sing it, the perception is they think you do, why is that do you think????

Finally, I've seen alot of what you write Kisnorbo, your not a fit representative to promote anti yobbish behaviour given some of the rubbish that you write.

13. Simon21-LUFC

That's the biggest load of rubbish on this thread yet. I imagine you're the sort who goes down the pub and tells everyone about your perception of life and how you're the only one who's right about anything.

14. The-Don

Finally, I've seen alot of what you write Kisnorbo, your not a fit representative to promote anti yobbish behaviour given some of the rubbish that you write

--------------------------

Back this up with evidence or quotes? to be honest ive never noticed you post before and Ive always got on with Norwich fans but you sir are a bit of a Knob

15. carrabuh

I really can't be bothered with either of you anymore.

You've no argument to make, neither of you realise the bad feeling your club emits, nor care to be honest.

Just carry on as you are until the next incident, and the next, and the next, and the next.

Just be safe in the knowledge that its not a Leeds thing, its everyone else who's wrong.

16. Deleted 1

Deleted 1 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

If a thread appeared on the Leeds board saying "Ipswich are vile scum" would you just let it go or would you comment? If they said it about Watford I'd be in there like a shot. Why would you expect leeds fans to be any different when this stuff appears on your board? In the case of Simon all I've seen is him agreeing that the club has a bad element but equally that the whole support shouldn't be tarred. I don't really see why anyone would have a problem with that statement, especially as he's spot on, but there we go.

17. lifecheshirewhite

This is what happens during school holidays,little boys start lecturing adults about stuff they know nothing about.Don't you have some homework to do ? yes please do run along.

18. The-Don

And the thing is Carra I've always maintained a good relationship with Norwich fans on 606 n then on here. Like you say tho everyone has that certain percentage of idiots turns out you must be one of norwichs clown most of them seem very pleasant

19. stephenhawkingsfootballboots

Things I've learned from this thread:

1 - Everyone has a story about Leeds' fans
    2 - Leeds' fans are unhappy with their tarnished reputation
    3 - Leeds' fans have a funny way of going about changing people's opinions
    4 - Anyone who disagrees is an idiot

It's been an eye-opener.

In future, I will treat all fans of all clubs in the way I would wish to be treated. So let's reach across the country and have a big virtual man-hug.

:eek:

20. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

You mean this one, that no one gives a rats arse about <ok>

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/175405-Ipswich-fans-are-vile-scum

Epic fail :grin: