1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Least-Aesthetically-Pleasing-to-the-Eye FC

Discussion in 'Watford' started by Bring Back Wooter, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Joe Jordan was quite a "looker" in his day

2. thephatone

thephatone Member

Ian Holloway (skeletor) Glenn Humphries (physco) and definatley include Joe Jordan minus his front teeth!

3. Norwayhornet

Norwayhornet Well-Known Member

Agree with the joe jordan shout, parents used to threaten kids with joe instead of the bogeyman!!

4. Bring Back Wooter

Right, due to decorating duties, I have been unable to keep this thread up. The said duties are now coming to a close, so I can begin to dedicate some more time in constructing the LAPE FC.

There have been some good suggestions so far, but unfortunately I can not add some as they are no longer current playing in the Football League. Otherwise, hands-down, without a doubt, categorically, without question (have I made my point?) Ian Dowie would be the Captain, Coach, Physio, Manager, Chairman, Owner and Chief Financier.

As many have suggested, CarlosnTevez should really be included in LAPE FC. Looking like an 120 year old South American Gremlin, with no visible signs of a neck, an incapability of not showing his misaligned teeth and the ability to make his eyes disappear when he smiles, it would be rude not to let him make an appearance. Carlos Tevez will take the remaining CF slot.

Next, we have Jay Spearing. I have to admit, I was not to sure what Mr. Spearing actually looked like. I now, after Googling, don't think I could ever forget. Looking like a very angry baby who is just about to steal your valve caps, he would slot seamlessly into the CM position. Well done MadMoose for your suggestion. Maybe you would like to break the news to Jay?

The founders of Least-Aesthetically-Pleasing-to-the-Eye Football Club would like to whole-heartedly congratulate Carlos Tevez and Jay Spearing for successfully being selected.

Keep the suggestions coming! Only 8 positions left to fill!