1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

latics and Newcastle

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by fromthestands, Mar 18, 2013.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

here we go. first i know emotion is still running high over at st james's park over the 2 decisions that shall we say were not shared by everyone at the game yesterday namely the tackle on Haidara and the so called hand ball in the the dieing minutes of the game but really thees to things were really the high point of a game that to be fair (come on the toon lads be honest)that wasn't much to write home about anyway truth be known it was a bit of a scrappy affair anyway and the gents that were sent to stands for me was the right thing to do just calm things down one being Mr Barrow who was just doing what the ref should have done in the first place and kept peace instead of standing back and let it happen there`s two mutch of that going on for me and should be addressed by the powers that be. lastly and i can understand were the Newcastle fans are coming from but do us a favour on this site who like to keep the language clean in case of the younger people reading the post no more dirty b------s if you please and keep the peace :emoticon-0150-hands

2. magicbus

magicbus Member

your manager says that the disgustingly high tackle ( that we all witnessed apart from all the officials ) by the thug you have playing for you was a `` strikers tackle`` wtf? do we let strikers get away with violence like this. Hopethe FA throw the book and the kitchen sink at him. Sorry Martinez has gone way down in esteem.

3. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

Fair point re the language and abuse. I'm not in favour of people going on opposition boards just go have a go. No matter how high emotions are about what appends on the pitch. You can't blame fans for that.

A few of us have vented our frustration on our own board, but personally, I'm happy to leave it there. Among friends!

It was a horror tackle and I don't agree with Martinez's comments one bit, but that's nowt to do with Wigan fans. No point at all in being aggressive to one another, otherwise we're behaving just like the person we're moaning about.

That said, I've always been a fan of Martinez, but not any more.

4. Jesus Was A Geordie

Jesus Was A Geordie Well-Known Member

This

5. magicbus

magicbus Member

Carver gets blamed by the FA and McManaman recieves no punishment whatsoever. The FA are a bunch of pathetic cowards.