1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Latest news on search for striker and left back

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

I like the rumours of Chilwell being brought in. He will probably cost an arm and a leg mind.

we could well be on for Sancho too. He’d be excellent if we get rid of Willian and Pedro as then we’d have CHO and Pulisic as our competition for the wing spots.

I really wish Lampard would drop Kante back into a defensive role. As good as he is, he’s just being wasted.

2. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

```
    It looks pretty certain that Pedro, Giroud, Alonso, probably Willian and anyone else out of contract will be going. There might well be a couple more sold as surplus to requirements. Barkley for one if I was doing the business. That can only be good I think, as most of those are now closer to mediocrity than greatness. Kante has to be in the loop as well if he continues to be wasted and underused in Franks method of play. Pity , but it’s loopy to see him reduced in importance due to not fitting the system.
    Chillwell and Sancho keep being talked about, would be good buys ,but Sanchos’ wages might be provocative to the CHOs and Reece James’. We will need 2 wingers though If Pedro & Willian are off, and Pulisic needs a good end to this season.
    Striker is a significant problem as is someone from midfield who can score. RLC a big hope, interesting next 3 or 4 months.