1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Lack lustre Gills...

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by brb, Sep 12, 2020.

1. brb

brb CR250

It was game over by the 3rd minute today, when Hull sneaked themselves an early goal. After that I'm not really sure what we actually did.

To me it seemed like Medley was having a mare at the back, although later pulled himself some credit back, with a headed goal line clearance.

O'gilvie seemed to be the engine room down the left wing in the first half, while in the second, he made a very good impression of the invisible man.

Akinde, big, threatening and....?

O'Keefe and Dempsey, no wonder Evans can't decide on the captain, I can't even remember who was who and whom was wearing the armband! It was easier once Dempsey went off (calm down, calm down, I'm jesting).

Robertson, it's no good pumping a ball of that pace in the box, this ain't the Scottish Prem now lad, you were delivering to a bunch of snails. Now maybe if we still had Eaves, you both would have made a good combination.

Thankfully the opposition can only get easier.....can't it <wah>

The postives from the game?...I only paid £10!

2. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

The only positive from the game - I didn't have to drive for 100 miles - which meant I was able to watch the Liverpool v Leeds game.

brb likes this.
  3. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

The biggest positive was drinking a beer whilst watching the game, I could get used to this. <cheers>

brb likes this.