1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Klopp says it's not that bad

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by wishiwasinliverpool, Sep 21, 2017.

?

Klopp: It ain't that bad

1. Nah it ain't that bad

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. It's bad

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  3. Phone a friend

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. moreinjuredthanowen

As I said if the chart you draw shows it as an out of control you should remove it before calculating the average stat for anything.

This is where people fall down all the time.

I see very qualified engineers ask what's the cpk number and a quality guy says 1.5. They to move happy, I saw show me how you know the process is in control first then quote your number.

2. moreinjuredthanowen

Can you plot your season and show me that?

3. BobbyD

BobbyD President

Yes you're plotting the performance of a standard Liverpool "chart" but thats assuming they are playing the same opposition each time in similar conditions.

That doesn't take into account that Liverpool played Man City who are tonking everyone and actually for City, the result against you guys is NOT an outlier

Diego likes this.
  4. moreinjuredthanowen

and how about the fact that LFC played pretty decent and were absoltuely tearing otamendi a new one before the red card?

Like... c'mon.

As i said plot it and see if its common cause or special cause variation. Tidy the stat and be accurate. thats why i put :emoticon-0126-nerd: as its a discussion on stats.

Stop making assumptions... how many games have we now? 12/13 including CL games? getting close to where a plot makes sense.

5. BobbyD

BobbyD President

You were but you still didn't score and created maybe 1 or 2 clear cut chances?.

All i'm saying its not as big as an anomaly if you look at the picture as a whole.

Might as well say lets get rid of the Liverpool Arsenal game as well as you tonking them 4-0 is an anomaly

6. moreinjuredthanowen

Salah was in 3 times.

Mane was 0.5 seconds from being in and cleaned out by keeper outside pen area and red card going other way <whistle>

Perhaps you are right that the arsenal game might look a special case IF YOU'D BOTHER TO PLOT IT :)

BobbyD likes this.
  7. astro

astro Well-Known Member

Usually only takes us 20 minutes to put 4 past Arsenal

#slowday