1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Kevin to send D.C. Players to train with SwansLLL

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Victor, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

It has emerged that Levin intends to send some D.C. Players over to train with the Swans. Saying that D.C. Should be playing at the highest level. They will be here for a few weeks, and he intends to invest more on their team. ........ What the hell is going on, when was he over here last to show some support for the Swans. ..... The only interest he seems in the Swans is the amount of money he can get out of them.
    In January will we see any investment in our team, or will we lose some more of our best players? Is he going to exploit us again? .......... DONT TRUST THE. BLOODY YANKS.

Full story to be had under Swansea City on Wales on Line.

daimungeezer likes this.
  2. 8past7

8past7 Well-Known Member

I wish the yanks would just f*ck off and die the bunch of parasites that they are

3. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

I am surprised that there seems to be no views on this by posters. I wonder what the Yanks are up to by sending some of D.C. Players over here to train with the Swans ? It seems to me that their main interest is with their American team, and show no interest in the Swans fortunes. Their only interest seems to be in exploitation.
    When were they here last to see the team that they own?
    Cooper is doing well here against all the odds, and if this continues, and no investment in players in January, will Cooper think "what the hell am I doing here" and will do a Potter if another offer came his way.
    Other club have got their eye on him now no doubt, and who could blame him if he saw no prospect here.
    So it is all up to the bloody Yanks in January, will they invest a little or not? ....... Let's hope they don't intend to lend us a Yank or two players as their investment. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! .

daimungeezer likes this.
  4. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Why send a few players over to train at Fairwood doesn't seem to have a reason other that they can., I can't think what benefit we'll have and to be honest the yanks don't care if there is unless they think that theres one or two who may catch the eye of Cooper.I can imagine Cooper will get pissed off by the yanks actions having to train players who have no part of his plans , stick them with with the U18s ,no disrespect to that particular group but perhaps a few bollockings from Tate may make them wish they hadn't bothered

5. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

The Americans saved the club ffs It is their clubs to do what they want...Stop moaning and be grateful we are still in the football league..

6. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Its obviously way past your bedtime .

Victor likes this.
  7. daimungeezer

daimungeezer Well-Known Member

It almost seems inevitable and nobody could blame him. The ****s have been very lucky with the last two appointments and when their luck runs out, so does ours I'm afraid. I can only hope they offload the club while Potts is still here and the new owners make a good impression. Unlikely though.

Victor likes this.
  8. 8past7

8past7 Well-Known Member

what football team do you support then ?

9. nicewelshlumberjack

nicewelshlumberjack Well-Known Member

Is that you swim?

10. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

No a fact..Moan moan moan That's all you do instead of looking at the bigger picture on what would have happened if they called it a day....We are very lucky...

11. 8past7

8past7 Well-Known Member

Not guilty

12. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

upload_2019-11-10_18-53-4.png