1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Kevin Doyle?

Discussion in 'Wolves' started by londonbluebird, Sep 3, 2012.

1. londonbluebird

I am a Cardiff season ticket holder and was at the game yesterday and Kevin Doyle just really looked uninterested out there. I was wondering if he has been like that in the other games as well as this one because if so its not a great example from your captain. Not trying to cause trouble or arguments just wanted general opinions because I've always rated him as a player.

Good luck for the rest of the season anyway I reckon you'll get play offs

2. SussexBlueBird

SussexBlueBird Active Member

Not without a few new defenders they won't.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for a Wolves reply it looks very quiet in here lol

3. londonbluebird

to be fair on the whole their defence wasn't actually that bad just Zubar had a shocker

4. hedgeworth

hedgeworth Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Defence wise i don't think we are too bad now, could maybe do with a couple more.

Doyle and Ebanks would be dumped if i was in charge, we seem to have lots of possession and all those two do is fall over trying to win free kicks.

Ebanks is actually becoming a joke, his favourite move is shrugging his shoulders looking at the ref for a free kick. Hopefully Stalle will realise this shortly and put in some of the new/younger players in their place.

and Zubes had a nightmare really and should have been off at half time.