1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Justin Edinburgh

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by allbluelenny, Jan 24, 2020.

1. allbluelenny

allbluelenny Well-Known Member

Sad news, a young man, and a massive part of GFC history. Our thoughts be with his immediate Family and Friends

2. brb

brb CR250

Ok this is one of those very awkward moments....

@alwaysright this looks like a job for you mate. Either that or I've just exprienced the Mandela Effect for the last seven months.

Meaning;

The Mandela Effect refers to when a large number of people share a false memory, originally attributed to the existence of multiple universes.

3. brb

brb CR250

alwaysright likes this.
  4. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

brb - let me see if I can explain it to you in a way that my mother can understand !

ps - I am not trivialising the sad death of JE -- any 'humour' is intended to be at YOUR expense - and - I am still able to have a ( warped) sense of humour - despite TWO of my friends dying in the last month

brb likes this.
  5. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

brb -- just out of curiosity - were you at Woodstock ? - it's where the 'Mandela effect originated -- many tens of thousands of people claim to have been there!.................
    ......there would have been a lot more - but huge numbers fell off the end of the World when they reached the end of the flat edge!

brb likes this.