1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Just Washed My Hands After A Piss

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bhoy From Brum, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

Thats how desperate I am to kill time before 5!!!

2. Maltese Mick

Maltese Mick Guest

I hate when you dander into the bog and some other **** is there - you think **** sake now I have to wash my hands for show, and you know he's probably thinking the same thing.

3. how can a explain not doin a thing in the past 3 n haf hours?

4. Maltese Mick

Maltese Mick Guest

i havent done a single bit of work all day, 15 minutes to go...

5. Bhoy From Brum

Thats another one Mick, blokes just standing there with water running on their hands but no soap <laugh>

Was on some made rock club the other week, real scary looking ****ers in one room & the other room was full of your poncy indie music fans. This indie guy was scrubbing his hands with soap whilst his mate was styling his hair - out the ****ter came a big morbid looking **** with piercings everywhere & hat saying SUICIDE on it!! He took one look at the guy washing his hands & said "****ing poofs!" & stormed out!!

6. Bhoy From Brum

Nev - I just print something off now & again or ask my boss a question about something vague so he never checks on me <ok>

7. lone ranger

lone ranger Active Member

well done mick <laugh>

todays been pretty shocking. realised an hour ago there was a few things i had to do to avoid detection, now they're done its clock watching and tea drinking <ok>

8. Maltese Mick

Maltese Mick Guest

I've a weird job, during weekdays I am involved heavily with IT and the further expansion of the company betting product (more odds, with same staff) and at the weekend I trade football games.

So basically everyone around me hasn't a clue about IT or Programming and I can generally get away with doing **** all during the week - just bamboozel the ****s with technical terms if they ask what your doing.