1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Just a thought.......

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

That baby poo coloured away strip is a real reason why we have been so bloody awful.
    No one, and I mean no one could be anything except embarrasses in such a ****ty ( pun intended) strip.
    Boehly, fire the supplier and hire a stylist. We look and play like a pile of dirty nappies in those colours.

Diego likes this.
  2. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

Blimey CP you are dredging the bottom of the barrel here, if you think, (and I hope you don't, and are just taking the urine) that the colour of the shirts has anything to do with how we play then I'm going to put you on the vagina list. Dirty nappies we may be "a la" **** at the back and piss up front, but when we knock out Real from the CL you will not care what colour the kit is, even if it is claret and blue. Might have gone too far with claret and blue, sorry.

Diego likes this.
  3. Chelsea Pensioner

Definitely taking the urine, but how did we end up with that horrible strip ??

Diego likes this.
  4. Chelsea Pensioner

Hmmmmm. Back in Blue against a mob in Pink and still managed to throw away 2 points.
    Potters' habit of "playing it safe" last 15 mins. is not working too well. Too many subs disrupts us when we were going easily. Looks like he's trying to keep too many players happy, but needs to be more pragmatic. His reaction to Evertons late goal looked like he realised he'd stuffed up. Pity we had worked hard for a win.