1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Joseph Mills

Discussion in 'Doncaster' started by Morgan Schneiderlin Saints' Goal Machine, May 7, 2011.

1. Morgan Schneiderlin Saints' Goal Machine

Hi donny, saints fan in peace, i was glad to see u survive this season as have always admired the way u play football and how u get the best out of not so well known players.

I would appreciate any thoughts you had on Joseph Mills. He has always looked a decent player for us but has never really made his mark yet and i cant remember a game off the top of my head where he really stood out. I thought he was a player who does the things people do not notice as much and doesnt really let you down at all, but you have probably seen more of him as i understand he has played in pretty much all your games.

Is he somoene you would like to sign permanently or wouldnt you be bothered if he returned to the South coast? Thanks.

2. DonnyGuerrilla

DonnyGuerrilla New Member

Joe's done very well for us, and is definitely someone we'd take permanently. We definitely missed him when he was out injured. I think his contract's up next season, too, so hopefully he'll make the move up North and you'll get a good look at him when he's playing against you next season!

3. albirossi

albirossi New Member

I've been impressed. Quick, brave and skilful. He is better going forward than defending and scored a corker mid-season, yet when played on the left wing he had a poor game. I would like him to stay as he will undoubtedly get better.