1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Jose turning on fans

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Style

Style 'where is the love'

<laugh> There's a bite I wasn't really trying for.

We all know you wouldn't be on here if you had lost.

2. CFC: Champs £launderx17

<laugh> We rarely do lose to you at the Bridge. You never turn up for some reason. Even if Jose had played his 6 3 1 formation with Rashford at left back (a la Soton), I think we would have got past you. We always do

3. Manchester United directors fear manager Jose Mourinho is ready to quit the Old Trafford club in the summer and will move to Paris St-Germain. (Sun)

Fear?

If The Almost Sacked One does eventually **** off to PSG, I bet most of you will be out dancing in the streets!

Am I right?

I bet I'm not wrong!

4. CFC: Champs £launderx17

His harshest critics, like @Stan The Chosen One have become his most ardent defenders, overnight.

5. Stan

Stan Stalker

Your vagina is clearly still very dry when it comes to Mourinho. Pun intended.

Nom nom, FFP, telly clappers, leotard for Deirdre.

6. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

I wouldn't dance but nor would I give a ****.

Thanks Jose, you've had a crack at it now please move along. We're bored. Of everything.

<ok>

Hoddle is a god likes this.
  7. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

The standard of wumming on here is terrible.

From speaking to people I know who are Man Utd fans there is a split, there are those who just love Jose bacause he's the manager and that in itself is enough then there are those who are still not convinced he is the man for the job long term and that the style of football does not suit the club and that his arrogance will be his downfall. Success or lack of it will be the deciding factor, he's there to win trophies if he continues to do that then the fans will tolerate him.

I don't think he'll ever be considered a Utd legend and that he will leave within the next 3 years.

Libby likes this.
  8. Stan’s problem is that he doesn’t like the piss being ripped out of him. So long as United stick with The Bland One that things will remain difficult for Stan.

9. Stan

Stan Stalker

Tragic, the only thing you’ve ever ripped the piss out of is your own cock when you’ve had one of your “call the cops” meltdowns.

10. **** me! That’s harsh, mate!

11. gav81

gav81 Active Member

I think even those boos were possibly aimed at the defensive substitution rather than Fellaini per se.

12. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

<laugh>

What a load of BS. The amount of times he throws his own players under the bus to the media is shocking.

13. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

This is true, but usually it's a club v the rest, this time it's the squad v the rest, like it was at Madrid. Man U and RM are just too big for him and his off field tactics to have any sort of long term success. I think in a year or so's time he'll have alienated a majority of the fans and 'Mourinho out' banners will start appearing.