1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Joelinton is as much use as....

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Rudekid

Rudekid Well-Known Member

This does seem most likely tbf.. But surely these players can't be as bad as we're seeing?

2. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

Some of them are better than the fans think, Hendrick and Manq are ones that fall into that category.

Some aren't as good as fans think, Max (my controversial opinion if you recall) Shelvey and S Longstaff

Some are **** for all to see, Lascelles and Joelinton for example.

3. Rudekid

I don't think any are great, but I just feel like it's such a mess nobody knows where to go, what run to make, so they all look terrible.. I'm convinced all our attacking players would do far better in better side and used correctly.. I'm basically taking up the position the the biggest problem at the club is put coaching and lack of organisation rather than this individual or that one being so bad they're no longer good enough to kick a ball at goal.

4. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

Ive listened to many players and all of them say the same thing - man management is key. For me, we have a young energetic side with bags of potential, we need a hungry, energetic manager who can get the best out of them.

When I watched the doc of Barton at Fleetwood I was convinced. The way he fired them up before games and spoke to them, I can't imagine Bruce does that.

Bruce was right about one thing, under him we have consistently shown up when we felt like. How has he not nailed this? Whats he saying?
    He knows they take the piss, why isn't he battering them for it. He cant.

Munson. likes this.
  5. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I feel sorry for Joelinton. He is just a victim of our ****ty club. Makes his name playing as a winger, and looks pretty solid. Probably 20m in todays inflated market. We buy him as a striker, chuck him in as our only really fit option most of the season etc etc. Any half decent club:

1. Buys him as winger
    2. Doesn't pay such a stupid fee heaping unnecessary pressure and expectation on him
    3. Doesn't give him the number 9 shirt to burden him further (however much I think that tradition is dead)
    4. Probably introduces him slowly and allows him to adapt to the game here

Don't get me wrong, we've bought a player for 40m who will never ever be worth it, but he probably isn't as bad as we've managed to make him look.

Delusional Full Stop and Munson. like this.
  6. Rudekid

I agree entirely with you on this mate

7. Rudekid

Pleaseetvthe Cyprien story be true **** me we need a cm like that.. Two tbh but one will make us better at least