1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Joe Williams Latest

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Jiffie, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

So now a player has to tweet his own injury update?, not the club?

And why has it taken nearly 6 months to 'get to the bottom' of his problem FFS?

I am sorry the club is a joke from top to bottom.

IMG_9687.JPG

2. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

This is a small extract from Simpson's post match interview, I am sorry but somebody really needs to get a grip, it is pathetic joke of a situation.

It looks to me as though Williams has had these scans independent of the club, that is the only conclusion that I can come to otherwise the club would have been aware.

Joe Williams suggested last night that he is going to be out for some time on social media, he had those scans on his hamstring. Are we likely to see him at all this season?

I’ll be honest with you, I heard about this statement that went on social media last night. I’m told that he said ‘I’m delighted to finally get to the bottom of what the issue is,’ well I don’t actually know what the issue is because I haven’t been told.

I’m not trying to duck the question, but I know nothing more. The last I heard was that he had another scan, there was something strange on it that was going to be sent away to be assessed, and I don’t know anymore.

If Joe knows something, I haven’t seen Joe since early last week. I’m really sorry but I can’t say anymore because I don’t know any more about it.