1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Jens Lehmann,what a knob jockey !!!

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Paulpowersleftfoot, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

Well said that man.

please log in to view this image

2. bulletinthehead

bulletinthehead Active Member

Buy for the present, invest for the future. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?
    Hope City stay this boring for a long time!! Tit!!!

3. bulletinthehead

bulletinthehead Active Member

FFS what a whiney bitch!!! <ok>

4. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

Is there anything more boring than a crying Arsenal **** going on with himself?
    It's like they're on the rag 24/7

5. Devlin

Devlin Member

It's still 11 men on a football pitch kicking a ball. Just because the players were bought for alot of money doesn't make them any less human.

6. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

<laugh>

7. Devlin

Devlin Member

THIS is why you are bitter.

8. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

<ok>

9. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

City are a great club with great history. Even when relegated to the 3rd tier they were still pulling in 30,000 gates which at the time was larger than most Premier League clubs.

I have only been to Manchester once but City fans are some of the most down to earth and genuine football fans you are likely to find.

I wish City all the best and the sooner they usurp United the better, I for one was getting sick of this United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Newcastle cartel dominating the league for so long, now the new kids are on the block some of the old faces don't like it ;)

I don't care how they do it, I would rather see City win the PL for the next 10 years in a row than see United or Spuds win it even once in that time. <ok>

10. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

<applause> THIS.

11. superal

superal Active Member

What about Chelsea?

As for city's spending I think part of the problem they have spent so much is that Mark Hughes acted like a child in a candy shop and just went around buying everyone and anyone.

12. Devlin

Devlin Member

I think The Mark Hughes era was a bit split. He wasn't the Shiekh's man and we all knew it. So he bought players like Santa Cruz. A bit of "best of the rest" of the premier league while at the same time the Shiekh were going for potential stars like Robinho.

Since Mancini came in though there seems to be a more unified view of how the club should be and run and who to buy.

Not Hughes fault he came into City expecting to do a specific job then the total scope of the Job changed.

13. theHotHead

theHotHead New Member

I honestly have no issue at all with Man City, I say good luck to them. If Wenger had acted properly during the summer we would be at least on City's coat tails. Arsenal have proved that they are able to compete with bigger spenders, in the CL we have beaten the best - Real Madrid's Galacticos at their place, Inter at their's, Milan at their's Barca at home last season. So I don't buy this money issue, if we bought the right players for us and English football we could still compete.

Until the season we bought Arshavin Wenger had only spent £20m each season on players, no more than that. So the proof is there that we can compete without spending a lot IF the right players are bought.

14. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

Not half as boring as you are cockjockey

15. District Line

Forum Moderator

That is probably the most sensible comment I have ever seen from an Arsenal fan <ok>

16. District Line

Forum Moderator

If we had planned properly like City had, and not wasted 2007-2010 looking for quick fix managers then we'd have dominated the league for years IMO. Someone like AVB was needed after Jose and I said at the time after the 09/10 season the team should have started the transition, we wasted a year which is why we currently find ourselves out of the title race.

Ramires has settled, and once Romeu and Meireles fully settle and we have a Centre Forward capable of scoring 20-30 goals a season then we will be a good as we were 3 or 4 years ago IMO <ok>

We were unlucky in 06/07 when Reading cost us the title by trying to incapacitate our goalkeepers nut from January onwards we have been the strongest team for the last 7-8 seasons. Man U finishing seasons strongly is a myth, it is a proven stat that Chelsea for the last decade have a tendancy to finish seasons better than any other team, even in the season where United won the treble.

If any team can push City, IMO it is us, but I think City will be runaway winners <ok>

17. theHotHead

theHotHead New Member

thank you kind sir.

I am fed up of people harping on about money, if money was the be all and end all we wouldn't have been challenging Chelsea or Man U throughout the 2000s. Had we not gone down the route we went down we'd have the players we needed without the need for major investment, just making small additions each season - as we did each year leading up to the Invincibles season.