1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Jenas

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

The wife said to me the other night whilst watching the one show.. ‘is that an ex footballer on the sofa?’.. I asked how she could tell.. and she said he’d clearly had no media training, looked out of his depth abs spoke in a monotone voice with no charisma.

It’s ironic as I thought broadly the same the first time I saw him as a pundit.

i suspect his ‘out of his depth’ appearance on the one show is more to tick a diversity box as he has zero experience on current affairs shows on prime time telly so cannot be getting employed on experience or track record.

his constant employment via sports media though is still baffling me... he’s beyond boring to listen to and he never speaks with confidence. Surely there are better options out there....?

Dorty Dogbreath likes this.
  2. Ben 10

Ben 10 Well-Known Member

Jermaine Penis

Hugh Briss likes this.
  3. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Why was Jenas’ at your’s?

Dorty Dogbreath and Ben 10 like this.
  4. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Jenas defending Bruce and pointing the finger at the players...

Munson. likes this.
  5. Captainpancakes

Captainpancakes Well-Known Member

Steve Bruce's arse licking is paying dividends

Albert's Chip Shop likes this.
  6. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

Old goldfish bowl really is a moron. That being said, most of the pundits are useless and just go with the usual baseless stereotypes all the time

7. Hugh Briss

Hugh Briss Well-Known Member

My Mrs likes watching MOTD with me but also complains whenever 'that dullard' appears on screen.
    She added; "He has a knack of saying a lot of words without actually saying anything"

I suggested perhaps he should go into Politics?

Can't believe he's being lined up as the replacement for Lineker on MOTD X <laugh>

8. Captainpancakes

Captainpancakes Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for Jenas because he thinks he was this big time player, but he was never actually very good.

9. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Jenas is pretty thick so I kinda feel sorry for him when he goes in on certain subjects, because he does so without any knowledge base. Sometimes he gets away with it, but often he just ends up looking a bit daft. He's very wooden too. Mind so is Shearer at times.

Jenas is a bit deluded too. Being blunt he wasted his talent. He ran off to London to get lost as he couldn't deal with the goldfish bowl (fans slate him for this comment but its actually pretty intense up here cause we really like our footy team <laugh>). However he got progressively worse as his the days rolled by, or at least didn't get any better. So his grand plan never really worked out. Probably another who suffered from the sacking of Sir Bobby too.

As much as he is a knob, he was laden with talent for a lad of his age when we bought him. His development trajectory flattened pretty quick though after he left.