1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

January Transfer Rumors/List

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by BCR, Oct 23, 2012.

1. FFS <doh>

2. moreinjuredthanowen

this <ok>

i was AGAHST at watching coates who is 6 foot 5 inches being such a bottler. I mean seriously i don't think the guy has hit the gym once since he's arrived and his passing went to pot too. i thought he looked good when he arrived but yesterday he was just aimlessly hoofing. very dissappointed in him not fronting up to a league 1 donkey.

3. JonnyBaws

JonnyBaws Well-Known Member

This > FFS <doh>

4. moreinjuredthanowen

this <ok>

i was AGAHST at watching coates who is 6 foot 5 inches being such a bottler. I mean seriously i don't think the guy has hit the gym once since he's arrived and his passing went to pot too. i thought he looked good when he arrived but yesterday he was just aimlessly hoofing. very dissappointed in him not fronting up to a league 1 donkey.

I think we need a donkey like utd have (several, jones, vidic for example)

anyway

countinho in... i suppose can only be good, no clue though.

so opinions; does he push assaidi out, is he more of a joe cole replacement? or a sahin replacement?

5. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

This ^ <ok> What's wrong with the double post bluffoon? <doh>

6. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

The Server. Where was your mate with the Coutinho deal? Thought Ince was done and dusted..... <whistle>

7. Red Hadron Collider

I checked out Coutinho with my mate and he conformed we were in talks (posted on here). He also told me that Blackpool were fu<king about with the fee, although Ince wanted to come (also posted on here)

Next...........................................

8. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Defenders? CDM?

9. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

No more mad mario....

Mario Balotelli will sign a four-and-a-half year contract at AC Milan subject to passing a medical tomorrow. [Skysports]

10. Red Hadron Collider

I'm laying off a bit. He's still getting his new house straight and has a bad temper anyway. I'll have a word tomorrow.

11. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

"Mali's former Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko, back in the international fold after three years nursing various injuries, is delighted to be through to the quarter finals. He hopes the team brings some joy to his country currently torn apart by religious conflict.

"He also backs his former Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez to turn things around at Chelsea and speaks of returning one day to the Premier League."

I'll take you back momo!!

12. moreinjuredthanowen

my connection is coming up with a leave page option then i click that and I see a you've hit time restriction so now i saw two double posts i've figured it out and am not double posting despite the sites foilbles... I think FF is doing it.

13. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Good ball playing CB, could be worth a few mil. Think he is 25-26 as well so got some experience.

14. I suspect that the responses to this (if you get any <laugh>) will be negative considering it will be a free transfer

15. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Your right, let's spend 10 mil on Mikel San Jose! I hear he is a real talent! <laugh>

16. Well, Tottenham managed to challenge for the top four by buying back all their old players and we're after Ince so why not <laugh>

17. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Ince? Let's get Alonso, Mascher, Sissoko back for starters. <ok>

18. As sentimental as looking at those three make me, they wouldn't be the same anymore. Alonso is the wrong side of 30 and Sissoko is a shadow of his former self, Mascherano. Having said that, all three would probably improve us at the minute <ok>

19. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Well, don't we need at the minute as we have enough youth and potential? <laugh>

Think the Arsenal game is delaying the coutinho signing a bit. Wonder if he made the trip down to watch the team?

20. I don't think we need experience (I'm assuming that's what you meant), I think we just need players for the now <ok>