1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Isnt Reading's manager that guy from little britain???

Discussion in 'Reading' started by SuperLeedsFan, Aug 8, 2011.

1. SuperLeedsFan

SuperLeedsFan New Member

Brian Mcdermott is a dopey retard

2. Basingstoke Royal

Oh isn't that Leeds Manager the guy that can't win any games and is going to get leeds relegated? 3-1 against Southampton ... Nice

3. Tilehurstsouthbank

Hmm, banned eh? Unlucky. Didn't even get to post an intelligent wind-up. What's it like having an I.Q that matches your age in years?

4. saintsalive

saintsalive Member

SuperLeeds? - well you,ve got that badly wrong. The problem with you Leeds people is you really think you are a big club. You are a two-bit outfit living in the past, stuck with an owner you don,t like, but with no hope of getting rid of him.
    The lack of interest in anyone buying Leeds tells you all you need to know.
    You are a spent force, not only as a club but a run down town (cxity?) that has no future.

5. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Third biggest city in the country and far bigger than Southampton.

Hailed as a shining light for the economy by experts and a major hope for the country's return to productivity due to Leeds' thriving finance sector. Leeds is in the top 10 fastest growing cities in the country. Meanwhile, Southampton is fourth in the national business closures table.

Leeds not a big club? How come we have around a million fans in this country alone then, not to mention the hundreds of thousands more around the world? Again, far more than the Saints.

Want to try that wind-up again? I didn't think so.

6. saintsalive

saintsalive Member

Can,t wait for you to tell us where all these "hundreds of thousands" are every Saturday - they sure ain,t at Elland Road!
    Perhaps you can also tell us why unemployment levels around Leeds are twice as high as Southampton per capita of the population. Doesn,t quite stack up as a thriving city

7. Jerel Ifil

They don't have to be. Big club = big fanbase. You could make the same fatuous argument about Juventus who get lower attendances than Derby.

Stupid or what? Leeds' employment rate is 70.4% and Southampton's is 70.5%. So the mind boggles where your figures have come from. NB Southampton isn't counted as a major city these days so it doesn't even feature in the Centre for Cities' top 10 major employment cities. <laugh> Leeds ranks 2nd on it; the major reason why the city's economy is still fairly healthy. For other reasons, see the table here.

:) Dolt.

8. saintsalive

saintsalive Member

If you are bright enough to go to the Office of National Statistics you will find a plethora of information that confirms all that is grim about Leeds. Income per household, numbers unemployed, those living on social secuity & oh yes! crime.
    I have very dear friends who left Leeds to live in Southampton 12yrs ago.
    Would they go back? Not in a million years & wish they had made the move when they were much younger.
    Jeremy Kyle would,t have much of a show without people from leeds & district.
    If you actually live in Leeds I am sorry for you.

9. Jerel Ifil

I'm more inclined to believe my own experiences of having lived here and those of the Centre for Cities than your false ONC ****e and some poncey Southerner you know's interpretation of the city. It's the best city in England. I have no doubts in saying that. <ok>

10. saintsalive

saintsalive Member

You are clearly deluded, but can be helped - see your doctor

11. terrypaine

terrypaine Member

I love Leeds 18. He starts off using all this stodgy,respectably boring, cliché-ridden prose: "A major hope for the country's return to productivity" or "thriving finance sector", but as soon as someone cheeks him he reveals his true colours: "..some poncey southerner ..."

As they say in Spanish, a right load of "boloquios"!

12. Jerel Ifil

<laugh>

I've never seen you post before Mr Paine, but you clearly have some wits about you. I'll therefore take your comments as a compliment from one intellectual to another. :)

13. Piebacca

Piebacca Well-Known Member

Southampton is better in every way than Leeds.

The League table just proves it.

14. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

Saintsalive, he lives in Khartoum, (Homer Simpson like aside) ("look in the mini profile box"). That's in the Sudan. It might be nicer than Leeds. I really couldn't say, but there is your cue anyway...