1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is Touchel anti youth?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

I don't want anything, especially a war of words with other posters.
    The whole point of my original thread was simply to get something going on here.
    In fact most everyone had ideas that were hard to disagree with.
    My own view now after reading all the opinions is that Tuchel has been single minded in getting top 4 while being obligated or coerced to get Havertz and Werner into form ASAP, and that meant not choosing other players in better form . I have no problem with that, and no one could argue he hasn't done an amazing job especially tactically with some glaring problems in his starting teams.
    He IS now playing Gilmour, who's rusty but improving, and CHO looked extra sharp in his short outing. Especially good was Reece James who for the first time in ages, was bombing forward and creating havoc like a few months ago.
    So another excellent display against the benchmark team ( albeit a slightly weaker lineup), and as a team, we grew stronger and more dangerous as the combinations started working.
    Anyway mate, hope you enjoyed the game as much as I did, sitting alone at 2.30am in the cold and dark trying not to wake the grandkids on their sleepover. Such is the tyranny of distance and Covid.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    Naas Blue likes this.
  2. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

Tuchel has just gotten Chelsea to a Champions League final and all but secured top four.

It's highly possible he could win a trophy in his first few months, it's conceivable we're about to win a double.

I think he know's what he's doing.

3. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Reece Mount and Christensen on field when we win CL.

Incredible success and I’d like to thank Neil Bath, Andy Myers and Jon Harley

UTC

4. The Ginger Marks

Shades of Stan <laugh>

5. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member