1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Is this team for real

Discussion in 'Peterborough' started by poshfan, Jan 2, 2015.

1. poshfan

poshfan Well-Known Member

Love to know what posh would get if they where doing well
    4days in the sun for a poor team with a poor manager you couldt dream this up

2. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

From Darragh's New Year Message .......

"I met with the management team and playing squad today (New Years Eve) and very simply reiterated what I and our supporters want to see in 2015; which is a healthy energetic, high pressing style of football with plenty of goals that sees a consistent run of results that give us a chance to win promotion from League 1 this season.

They all appreciate that January is now a key month results wise and that by the end of January we as a club need to be back in the promotion race one way or another and putting a smile back on the faces of our wonderful supporters.

I will be taking the squad and the management team to Marbella this Sunday for five days for a training camp where they can train intensively in good weather as opposed to here in the UK, get their mindsets right and come back hopefully fully invigorated for the promotion challenge our club seeks over the final 23 games of the season."

If Darragh is happy to do this for our team, surely we should be grateful to have such a generous owner

3. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

Warm weather recharge is a good thing physically and mentally. It's a no lose situation, either poor form continues or form improves. It's good that they are trying this rather than sabre rattling and fist shaking over poor results.

4. poshfan

Well minxy told you he's rubbish he's dragging posh down to league 2 so glad im not going any more till the idiot leaves

5. oldposhpete

oldposhpete Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

No point asking if you want my Season Ticket then..?

poshfan likes this.
  6. poshfan

Sorry poshpete
    im been supporting them since 1960 and im afraid this is dire like the old fourth division days

7. poshfan

Seems like our owner has just put his size 12s on today
    ranting about players and fans. Way things going wont be many left to watch the matches