1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is there nothing happening about transfers, buys that is of enough interest to get someone to intere

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Well?
    Blimey this site is ****ing hard work .No one wants to contribute, and so it has been for years. I don't want to be on the many rabid sites that others are always on, just want some sensible interaction ,but this site never gets people to post. It's is a dead duck for me now. Despite many posts trying to open a conversation on some issue or other, hoping for some input, it never happens.
    So OK you geniuses'
    Mount Sell I say, not as good as expected, doesn't want to fight for his position.
    Mudryk Looks a bad buy to me, must have some talent, but we have better kids in our junior teams not getting a chance because of this ridiculous signing. Boehly at his worst.
    Ziyech, RLC, Cuccarella, Koulibaly, Mount, Gallagher, Sterling, Pulisic, Mendy, Dave, all need to go. Aubamayang was destroyed by Potter and needs to go to keep his head together. What a fool Potter is to ignore a proper striker which we need desperately, and instead ruin the reputation of Havertz, one of our gems waiting for a decent manager to use properly.
    As for the others, none of them has shown themselves to be good enough when they were most needed.
    So here we are, in limbo. Don't know who to sell , keep, lend, play, swap or hold because no one in management at Chelsea knows anything about football.
    So here's a tip. You can't buy success, it needs to be earned.
    It can't be earned with money, it requires hard work and talent and TIME.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
  2. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Agree with most of this, though I would give Mudryk a bit more time before writing him off. But as for Mount and the other ones you mentioned selling, yeah, why not.
    Gallagher, Mendy and Sterling I might be tempted to keep mainly because I have seen that they can be bloody good footballers, in the right system, but certainly Koulibaly, RLC, Cucurella, Ziyech, Pulisic, Auba and Dave can be **** canned for all I care.
    I think we could get decent money for Ziyech, Pulisic, Mount and RLC, probably £150 million + altogether for the 4 of them.
    Ziyech = £25-30m
    Pulisic = £40-50m
    RLC = £35-40m
    Mount = £50m +

Cucurella I aint too sure, I dont know WTF our management were thinking paying that for him, but if we recoup half that, ill be happy.
    I honestly dont think we need THAT many signings, maybe 1-2.
    We mainly need a smaller, settled squad, willing to play for Potter

Hopefully Nkunku will be a good buy next season. And I think Enzo Fernandez will be very good once he settles.
    Am very happy with Badiashile so far as well. And I wouldn't be adverse to keeping Felix permanently, provided the price is sensible.