1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is the world at a dangerous crossroad?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You could be right - it was a bit chilly up there this morning and I had clothes on......<laugh><ok>

2. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

there is a group [ I was led to believe ] who are anti corruption / anti government who are against Belarus being involved...!
    Russia doesnt care about its targets , just fires at a general area of a town and kills innocent victims ... Likely he now believes we have committed so many war crimes and evil acts they can only hang us once.
    It was stated that the state of the art accurate weapons for Ukraine would take a month to get trained/ delivered etc almost there!

COULD Lithuania blow up their own railway line . this would put a real dampener on RUSSIA being joined to the Baltic they would have to use St P instead.

3. realred1952

Turkish Nato rep just arrived!!!

Around our coast we have 2 or 3 "spy/ info" planes operating plus a strato tanker north sea and a few euro fighters ... likely at least 1 P8/P3?
    Forte12 spent most of night over southern Blacksea at 65000ft will pick up most missile launh's from that height position if there were any?

If you check NATO 2022 on google it will come up with a sort of agenda ... what why where when they will Discuss There is a number of non NATO observers ... odd one or so from Africa where Russia has sowed a lot of seeds!!!!

4. realred1952

Kremenchuk a really old archetectural city along with some more modern modern buildings......
    please log in to view this image

5. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Don't tell us - you've delivered parcels there in your van?

RedorDead and AshtonRed like this.
  6. realred1952

the latest target for the fear factor of war ...
    Kremenchuk, Russian Kremenchug, city, central Ukraine. The city lies along the Dnieper River where it is crossed by the Kharkiv-Kirovohrad railway. Founded in 1571 as a fortress, Kremenchuk acquired city status in 1765. In the 20th century the city and the Kryukiv district across the river developed important metallurgical and engineering industries; products included steel castings, rolling stock, heavy trucks, and harvesters. Iron ore historically has been mined in the vicinity, and oil from the river’s west-bank area has been refined. In 1959 a large hydroelectric station was completed just north of the city. Pop. (2001) 234,073; (2005 est.) 231,202.

FOLLOWS the SCORCHED EARTH policy ... slowly eroding all the places where when this all ends will have no industry! The NATO had better come up with something good tomorrow and Wednesday.

Germany has at least delivered a " few" of its heavy armaments now. Needed is Zelensky to keep on about needing something ..[ whilst it is being delivered ] to not alert THE Putrid troops ... needs someone with an ability to come up with a cartoon... Putrid, naked on horseback with a building in back ground stating dementia clinic and the balloon saying " lady Godiva where are you? ... Possibly Putrid has it off on that Kremlin table!!!!..... and wont let anyone sit at that end, and desecrate his pervy space!!!

7. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

The indiscriminate bombing of civilian targets continue with another hit on a crowded urban shopping centre and clearly it looked like a poke in the eye for the meeting in Germany. Making fun of Putin will not go over well, and Trudeau was the worst offender, because this murderer's ego is beyond belief and the slightest comment against him will reap a possible bad reaction. How far away are we from the whole thing escalating into something unthinkable in which nasty stuff hits the sky and beyond? We are sitting on the edge of a cliff from which we do not know the distance to rock bottom but there is someone in the Kremlin who is more than prepared to show us the way and unless he is stopped the consequences could be catastrophic. Am I being ridiculous to hope that someone else in the Kremlin, or on the streets of Russia, has the balls to step up and stop this killing spree by Putin and his hired thugs? The world awaits some twisted form of humanity to decide what's next on his wish list and how they will respond has to be quick and decisive to shock the Russian population into believing the real truth. The longer this attack on Ukraine, and in reality the rest of the western world, continues it is more likely that it will drag on for years while Putin is planning his future moves by installing Russian backed separatists (Russian troops really) in other rogue states that chose autonomy after the break up of the Soviet Union. Putin is actually a clone of Stalin/Hitler/Mussolini and all of the other despots that thought they were the people to lead their countries to greatness and power and look where that got them.

Never in my life have I wanted a person to die, but Putin has made my bucket list and I'll leave it there.

8. realred1952

NO nearest I got to there was BELANY WORCLAWSKY off the Euro A4 AUTOBAHN Dunkirk cossing E34 >>>>> .. got paid £980 free bed and breakfast and my tank was fuelled by the company I delivered to, to come back home

Oldsparkey likes this.
  9. realred1952

upload_2022-6-27_22-58-2.png CURRENTLY NO MILITARY PLANES SHOWING OVER EUROPE

10. invermeremike

Probably a cock-up.

11. realred1952

North sea and Baltic are showing an awful lot of activity at least 3 x P3/P8 2 airborne command centres a few jet fighters and information gathering planes [ spy planes ]
    A Luxemorg based "spy/info gathering / sentry " plane has been doing a circle over an area just SE of Madrid
    A USA BASED C -32A from Munich just about to arrive military passenger plane at Madrid.........
    just the occassional cargo plane [ different callsigns ] every hour or so!

Putin says he will ceasefire/ attacks if Ukraine lays down their arms this afternoon ........ the build up and resolve must be grinding away at the nerve ... time for the dentist! A GOOD RESULT would be acceptance of 2 more NATO COUNTRIES ... he would get some realization of how he is going suffer ... The Baltic will be a closed shop! The black sea is potentially a closed shop .. Turkey's ERDOGAN has about 4 - 9 months before elections they have massive inflation and debt also 20% of the population is Kurdish..
    Russia states to its population they destroyed an ammo dump that was near to a shopping centre and it caught fire to the shopping complex ............... just how gullible are the Russian public ... not involved in many sports, all the shops that brought them luxury goods and food ....gone ... now their clothing manufacturers have no cloth or buttons or zips ... or are running out 99% imported from the west .. [ fashion week was a dismal failure ]

They will face over 3000 tactical aircraft should Finland and Sweden join [ although both would supply /are supplying now ]

Putrid must be looking for a way out soon? WE LIVE IN HOPE.........

12. invermeremike

Spot on there John but I think his ego is bigger than his intelligence so let's hope he wakes up to the latter to stop this insanity taking Russia to the brink of a European war. His original claim that Ukraine was threatening Russian security is starting to look somewhat outdated now that he will have 300,000+ troops and equipment on his western borders to show him what his stupidity and madness has potentially wrought on his population. The world is witnessing on a daily basis that he is not even close to targeting military infrastructure but deliberately aiming for civilians in the false hope of demoralizing Ukrainians to get them to surrender. Currently Putin must be close to pushing other wrong buttons and my concern is that the mad general in charge of the action in the field will probably go along with any decision made by the Kremlin. Like Hitler before him there has to be factions within the Kremlin that want him gone but even if that were to happen it will be a very long time before Russia is allowed to participate on the world stage. I also wonder what may come out of the recent meetings and the soon to be NATO conference in Spain which may result in real time warnings to Putin and his criminal associates because it's time for the western knives to be sharpened even further. The mighty Russian war machine has taken a serious blow during it's military operation and with the assembling might on it's borders you have to wonder if they could hold back the road to freedom from tyranny and hatred?

13. realred1952

yo invere

must be day over there! most of the stuff from today seems to switched off it must still be there though ... there is P8 .. 169561 @2245HRS [ NO CALLSIGN ] PATROLLING Constanta area . strato tankers have switched off rather than show where they have gone to roost [ empty ones! ]
    A AWACS plane south east of Madrid today was NATO 08 one complete circular flight path for more than 10 hours.
    Plenty cargo planes going to Baltics and Black sea coast as well as Poland ..

Is the PDR getting cold feet... ? or just sending back wounded who will not be able to fight and in need of medical care they cannot give as Russia blown up all the hospitals!

forgot to post last night
    Today I see PUTIN MIGHT HAVE A HOLE IN HIS SOCK

14. realred1952

Loads of passenger military planes leaving Madrid all different countries Nato 01 AWACS on duty today. Quite a lot of activity with cargo planes in Baltic area .. ramping up I guess Estonia/Latvia/Lthuania. Shame I am not currently on my radio interesting to get first hand info , Apparently Russian operators still talking world wide even to UKRAINE!! all be it a bit like when the Falklands war was on .. .. A quick 5-9 out of politeness!
    AWACS patrolling Black sea closer to Crimea than seen before.
    A few jet fighters showing and not always over own country eg Belgian over/ near Madrid! NO Stratotankers... but loads of cargo planes and 2 awacs over central EU and Blacksea.

15. invermeremike

I noticed an article in the Canadian press yesterday that highlighted the vast numbers of military aircraft using a certain airport in the Maritimes way beyond normal. That increase included many other NATO planes and it is certainly indicative of the loads of supplies leaving our shores for Eastern Europe to help Ukraine overcome this monster who wants to set the world aflame. Is there enough dissent around the globe to put an end to this carnage and even more important is there enough common sense to realize where this could be heading anytime soon? I have my "Little Red Book" which is a small atlas that highlights every country and lists some fact files regarding it's population, languages, and ethic mix and in most of the ex-soviet republics that chose independence in 1991 have a very large Russian content. Just having any Russians living within those countries is a recipe for disaster and unless we support those nations to beat off the scourge of Putinism the world is heading down a dead end road to a nightmare. Russia has been making gestures in the Canadian Arctic for years by not accepting our sovereignty over the territory which makes it a so called soft over belly of North America.

16. realred1952

forte10 on night duty!
    good report on flight radar about various activities.

Russians not got their way [ GOT THE PIS* IN THEM ] So causing as much terror and damage wantonly to odd areas of Ukraine, will maybe continue smashing things up then decide they have achieved their goal and ask for ceasefire, AFTER Ukraine gets modern weapons and can fight back, leaving Ukraine with massive rebuilding and having 60% of their industries in DONBAS
    their number 1 battalion has recieved massive consequences believed to be over 120 dead 400 injured and the town they come from lost in excess of 80 and more from another unit based there as well PEOPLE AROUND THE TOWN[ SUBURBS GEN area ] are questioning the war. LOCALS believe they not so much hero's as victims .....

17. realred1952

A lot of "at sea" activity with AWAC'S / COMMAND AIRCRAFT/ POSEIDONS active ... Black sea / off coast of Portugal and off coast of Scotland a few strato tankers occassionally appear/ disappear .. over a dozen cargo planes visiting usual spots

18. realred1952

never witnessed it before not a single allied plane with transponder on within 400 miles of the Blacksea

make that 700 miles

19. invermeremike

Is the surveillance waning or has it just disappeared off the radar? This horrible threatening war seems to have no end and if this horror is allowed to continue then the world will be under serious trouble stopping Putin and his territorial ambitions. Given that the entire world knows who and what Putin is don't forget another idiot who has desires to become another dictator just like him and his name is Donald Trump. I recently watched a documentary on CNN about the Jan 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol building where Trump orchestrated a potential coup to try and stop Biden being confirmed as the next president. Trump is a crook and a bully somewhat akin to the likes of Robert Maxwell who also lied about his wealth and how it was accumulated until the world realized that is was all a fraud. Many lost their life savings and employment while Donald just kept lying because he couldn't give a damn about the little people interfering with his ego. The possibility of a major attack on American democracy is a severe threat and Donald Trump is gathering his seriously deranged gun toting mob to assist him in his rise to dictatorship. There is little doubt that he is preparing a run for president in 2024 and if he should win he will try and change the constitution through the supreme court which is republican party controlled. The current supreme court set up was done by Trump to do his bidding, as and when he needs it, and the thought of what it could change in American daily life is quite scary. Watch out all you gay people, and and and all the others that don't fit the all American religious beliefs, because Trump's court is coming after your human rights.

I believe the programme was called: Assault on democracy- The roots of Trump's insurrection. It is well worth the watch as it shows the depth of discourse in the U.S. and the dangers it poses. Keep the information coming John.

20. realred1952

There was a programme on TV which I recorded, it featured a section on the hanging gardens of Babylon [ which have ncver been found ] But Babylon was a master class of building over 2000 years ago, and king Neb: ll built it and was deemed the "greatest king" ever ! Saddam Hussein made it known and in his [ King Neb:ll ] image totally destroyed the ruins and history of Babylon by building on top of the ruins Saddams aim was to restore Babylon and be a great leader [ king] of the re captured areas which were BABYLONIA................. strange wonder who else can be compared to him ? Hitler? well he is dead as well ....uuuum who might be next