1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Iron In Day Chairboys v The Iron 20th Oct 18

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Guywanderer, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

We can't win with 11 men how the feck did we win with 10 <laugh>

2. mowgli1960

mowgli1960 Well-Known Member

Who cares mate just chuck some booze down your neck to celebrate, i know i will when watching the highlights on Quest later <cheers>

3. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

Just started doing that are you spying on me <laugh>

4. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

A cracking performance if you can forget the first 20mins we were all over the place playing far too narrow. CMS the only time when he did'nt fall over was when he scored & he is brillant when he gets a chance like that. The Beast again caused them all sorts of problems the ref ought to be ashamed of himself for disallowing the goal, the Beast never moved the goalkeeper came for it & dropped the ball. The assit to set up Fred who pick his spot for a well taken goal. Allsop completely sold himself the only good thing it was outside the penalty area. We do need somebody in midfield who can play a pass.

Guywanderer and Rocky blue army like this.
  5. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

Your first game of the season mate you chose a good one Phil but you know you have to keep going now I'm starting a collection on here to get you a season ticket

6. philhythe

I probably go half dozen times a season now living in Southampton I find its just as easy to get to away games as home games. Since Ainsworth has been in charge I have seen more good games than bad. The ones that spring to mind, Torquay away, both Plymouth play off games (I missed the final away on holiday). Chesterfield away in the FA Cup & last season. Missed Spurs no chance of a ticket. Hopefully the FA Cup draw will put us playing Sunday like last year, that game at Solihull was boring. Next home game probably Shrewsbury. Always make the Pompey games.

Guywanderer likes this.
  7. philhythe

Just watched the Inside Matchday video that took some skill by CMS to control the ball & go on to score