1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Investment trend ?

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by Gil Lingam, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Gil Lingam

Gil Lingam ex-pat

2. brb

brb CR250

So much wrong with football today from my view point that Asia is just another problem we don't need adding to it. Where do we start with that problem, if i remember correctly was that not Cardiff?

Then add into the mix the Asian continent betting syndicates and we are making a cocktail for yet further corruption in the game.

We can look at the one season delights of Leicester City as a positive example, but the hidden truths were that over night a club that were closing down Asian marketing sales suddenly became a plastics haven.

My dread as a young lad was of a European league, todays world has.turned that dread to fact. But reality is it is not going to end there.

Sometimes we need to be careful what we wish for, its even appealling to see what Ebbsfleet are doing up the road, but inevitably reality kicks home and reminds us it was not the Gravesend and Northfleet we had once known.

My vision is to protect the social class of football but in my heart i know that was destroyed a long time ago and i but remain a voice of them now Belgium little club style days.