1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Independant Football Ombudsman judgement...

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by originallambrettaman, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Sir Cheshire Ben

Sir Cheshire Ben Well-Known Member

They're ****s.

Fair play to you for your persistence. Hopefully the FA & FL will act accordingly & adequately.

They're ****s.

2. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

Credit to you for pursuing this, certainly reading the conclusion this sums up exactly what the club under the Allam's is about, they don't care about the fans, and the authorities they just seem to stick 2 finger up to. No one tells me how to run my business. ****s.

3. HHH

HHH Well-Known Member

Wow.

The way 'the club' continue to insist that they are always right and everybody else is always wrong, never ceases to amaze. Doesn't matter if it's someone who clearly knows more about what they are talking about then them. They just can't back down and hold their hands up.

And then the bit about continuing your membership shows you are satisfied with the scheme? That's all the proof you need that they have absolutely no idea of what it means to support a football club. They just don't know their customers.

****s.

ImperialTiger, PLT and Doug like this.
  4. TreeHugger

TreeHugger Well-Known Member

Indeed. The fact that the complaint is about last season's membership benefits not this season's so whether I continue is irrelevant is also lost on them. Although it looks like it will be the same this season.

HHH likes this.
  5. Arnold_Lane_HCFC

Arnold_Lane_HCFC Well-Known Member

ALLAMS OUT!!!

6. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

And some people will still defend the Allams. ****s!

7. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

That really is a damning report, it's like fan hate filters down through the whole organisation.

8. TreeHugger

TreeHugger Well-Known Member

The refused to cooperate with the investigation then issued a statement after the report was published. I assume they did that so their statement could not be responded to as it easily could be shot down.

For example it was their new improved sales centre that essentially threatened to revoke my membership if I continued to complain. That their response to the ASA was pathetic (apparently Facebook competitions are member benefits). That my purchasing of a membership for a young relative this season has no relevance to my complaint about last season's benefits as they have now been changed.

9. Gone For A Walk

Gone For A Walk Well-Known Member

About time Allams were harshly punished, then they might stop acting like ****s? Authorities really aren't helping fans with their fannying about and slaps on the wrist.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...ews/hull-city-severely-criticised-lack-446042

“This supporter has also enquired about purchasing further Memberships which we see as a sign of his content with the scheme.”

No you utter twats. It simply means he / she is a Hull City fan. WTF do you expect? That he / she will go and support another team? Idiots, treating us like idiots.

10. Tentotwo

Tentotwo Well-Known Member

Typical Allams.

Another example of being totally bedreft of any real passion and football nonce whilst wallowing in a rare but effective self styled contempt for the word NO. They obviously never got over the councils decision to refuse them the right to buy a KC Community Stadium outright which in turn set in place a spiteful plan of dividing the fans,fill us with BS whilst giving the finger to anyone who won't accept their way of thinking.

11. Evington

Evington Well-Known Member

Yeah. Why don't they just **** off. Surely they know we don't want to play with them anymore. At least not down our street.

12. Tentotwo

Tentotwo Well-Known Member

They won't go until they have stabbed every ball that goes over their backyard.

13. Arnold_Lane_HCFC

Arnold_Lane_HCFC Well-Known Member

They are a pair of despicable, spiteful twats.

ALLAMS OUT !!!!

Evington likes this.
  14. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

is Ehab the football nonce

15. Evington

Evington Well-Known Member

Put their windows through :emoticon-0146-punch <peacedove> :emoticon-0172-mooni