1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ideal last day scenario..

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by HP Sauce, Apr 28, 2013.

1. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

Here's one -

Wigan beat both WBA and Swansea before losing to Arsenal, while NUFC lose to West Ham and then draw with a strangely resurgent QPR. Villa beat Sunderland before drawing with Norwich, who in turn beat West Brom. On the last day of the season both Wigan and NUFC are on 38 points but Wigan have the better GD, with Villa on 39. Arsenal, who need a win on the last day to guarantee ECL football next season, take a 3 goal lead before half time, and the Villa and Wigan fans at the DW realise that no result between them is going to send either team down, but instead NUFC are heading for the Championship. And they have a great big, ****-off party to celebrate.

2. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

We need to beat both West brom and Swansea and Arsenal and the Villa to stay up but this is how i think it will pan out
    WestBrom-win
    Swansea-draw
    Arsenal-loose
    Villa-win
    Then we can have a party to end all party`s and dance like cissy girls like this. <party>

3. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

4. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

The most unlikely part of my little wishlist is probably QPR taking anything from Newcastle. Wigan's result being completely unpredictable is a given of course.

Be interesting to see where we are come five pm on Saturday. If we're two points behind them with a game in hand it'll put the wind up them something rotten.

5. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

certainly will put the wind up them cos that's how we operate sometimes as we did with Tottenham just can`t get the ball in the back of the onion bag.

6. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

Fromthestands -

Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, we're going to Wembley, que sera sera!

If we put the Geordies in the bottom three before the cup final, what a lift that'll give our lot! Two HUGE asks, to get results out of a solid West Brom and a skilled, attacking Swansea side - but at least we've done this damned relegation battle so many times that we can enjoy the drama a bit more than most.

7. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

First part of my little prediction come off - Villa beat Sunderland. Didn't expect them to wipe out our GD advantage in one fell swoop though!

8. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

I hope you hammer Villa and you and Newcastle stop up because they have yet another lucky win against us( 6-1), what the hell happened to the team that beat Everton i will never know, we need a new defence.

9. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

And a new goal keeper it seams