1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ian Tomlinson

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by rockymountainlion, Mar 30, 2011.

1. rockymountainlion

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12911678

Being out of the country I have a fairly limited knowledge of this case, so I have a few questions.

It seems obvious that the ****ing **** of a copper has got away with basically smashing an innocent mans head into the pavement, which lead in some way to his death? Is this correct?

That between two coppers, they cannot decide if someone is wasted or not? Are they still active officers?

That its pretty obvious that one of the coroners was either: A. A ****ing useless ****, or: B. On the Met Police payroll in some way, does this **** still have a job?

Also if you read the report on the beeb, what ****ing difference does it make that he is wearing a millwall shirt?
    This whole episode stinks of ****ing bullshit, and I dont ****ing care if this gets me in any kind of trouble, but I hope the **** that did this to an innocent man, millwall supporter or not, recieves his comeuppance in an equally or even nastier way.

Sorry for the rant but this has really ****ed me off!!

2. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Prefer Ricky...

<whistle>

3. Cunning

Cunning Member

Agreed Rocky, the whole thing stinks of a police cover up. They'll all stick together and back eachother. The fact is, if one of us pushed a copper, he fell and we caused his death one of us would be sitting behind bars, awaiting our 12 year minimum manslaughter sentence. ****ing joke I hope the **** has to look at the faces of the wife and kids of the bloke he attacked because of his bad day with the protesters, as he is temporarily suspended (with full pay of course) and he feels the pain hes put that family through.

4. Showoff

Showoff Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Rocky, I couldn't agree with you more mate. After seeing the video it's clear that the OB are ****s of the highest order. As for the press.....:emoticon-0173-middl

5. rockymountainlion

cunning, showoff, yep its a total ****ing stick up.

white tiger, i hope you get hit by a chair saturday.

6. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Why? If I offended you I apologise, I posted before I realised the seriousness of the thread, as I'd seen the title and saw an opporunity for a joke.

PS. I'd not even heard of him, and didn't recognise the name at all.

7. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

Ignorance is no excuse WhiteRoseTiger and the Police use that line on the public everyday when they're after someones collar.
    As Cunning said if the roles were reversed and Ian pushed the copper when he was off guard he'd be still knocking one out in his cell today and for a good many more years to come.
    I pushed a copper out of the way in the cup game the other year, instantly i received a truncheon around my cannister and a few wacks across my back, the ****s would had nicked me as well if they had caught me and i'm sure the vindictive bastards will be looking out for me on saturday, luckily i'm a master of disguise:afro:.

8. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Ignorantia juris non excusat indeed.

9. rockymountainlion

White Tiger

No probs,<ok>
    It probably doesnt get much coverage outside of London to be honest, but I would be equally ****ing angry if it happened to a person in any other part of the country in all honesty.