1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Iain Moody suspended. What the hell is join on?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by GLAMorgan, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Ccfc4ever

Ccfc4ever Well-Known Member

careful taff you might scare his pegs off, awww bless 'im

2. isawronnymoorescore

isawronnymoorescore Well-Known Member

Nice post Swimaway....Not.. You really have proven yourself to be an absolute blithering idiot. You obviously have no idea on how a business is run. You really are an imbecile. Not trot off back to your own board. As i for one am getting absolutely sick and tired of your and the rest of your chums trying to ruin any debate we try to have amongst ourselves. Knob

3. swimaway

swimaway Well-Known Member

The truth is, it is posters that immediately turn to personal abuse that is the death of debate. Nice.

I would like to respond but I doubt your mods would show me the same courtesy they allow you if I returned the abuse in kind.

4. Welshman

Welshman Member

If I was a mod I would just delete every post you made on here even if it was half sensible as you are incapable of debating anything.

5. swimaway

swimaway Well-Known Member

If I responded to your post you would accuse me of taking it off thread!

Thanks for saying mt posts are at least half sensible though <cheers>

bye

6. Welshman

Welshman Member

I said if they were not that they are.

7. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;YVkUvmDQ3HY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY[/video]

8. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

That's way out of order.

isawsronny (aka Ian) doesn't deserve that even if it's true. Some things a better left unsaid, mate. <ok>

9. john hughs

john hughs banned

Welshman for Mod .....then the broom will sweep all the dirt up eh ......................................;O)

What name you gonna use then aussie?

10. SBFF

SBFF Well-Known Member

The question is, if no JB ever came on the Cardiff board ever again, would we miss them, my answer would be a resounding NO.

11. swanselona

swanselona Well-Known Member

I remember a time, when Cardiff were the big welsh club looking for promotion to the Prem league, during that time the roles were reversed, it would be your lot infesting our board, and giving it large, as soon as we got promoted all that stopped. I wonder why.

Its now roles reversed, we are the big dogs, and its our turn to shine folks, so get over it and stop whining and take it like a man, we had to endure it ourselves.....its like the bully getting his comeuppance and running to teacher, or is it all taboo now that its not your lot doing it?

Most of it from me personally is just in fun ways, nothing serious is ever meant, well other than one incident, but hey, I don't take **** to serious at the best of times, but some of you red lot need to lighten up.

12. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

We are the big Welsh Club.

Always have been.

And always will be.

<ok>

13. SBFF

SBFF Well-Known Member

So you're saying you have now become the bullys.
    That aside, its not the problem that you come and have your moment of fame, the problem is, we can't get a thread going without you lot disrupting it.
    We should actually be enjoying banter between us, all we have is arguments and insults.
    That is why I would welcome a JB free zone, so I can actually get on a thread and talk about my club without swans fans infesting it, because that's what it is, you only have to go on any thread and you will see a Swansea fan with some retort on there.
    It's not normal.

14. john hughs

john hughs banned

Agree 100%, and thats what really gets under their skin .....................;O)

15. swanselona

swanselona Well-Known Member

That unfortunately is part n parcel of a shared team board such as this. It for me is what it is all about, winding each other up, I personally would love to see more cardiff fans come on ours and have a bit of fun, yes I agree we both have our share of idiots who do take it a bit too far, but I personally wouldn't stop another come over and have some fun because someone else was a douche.

I mean take JH, we all know how much of a douche (sorry john) he used to be, he seems to have mellowed out a bit (only a lil ;)) but would I want a RT free rea because of 1 person, nope I wouldn't. That would be boringif you ask me, but hey, we all have different opinions, I prefer having a laugh and joke, I like the idea of bigging up the swans, then losing in the derby and having it thrown back at me, although I would prefer it being me throwing it back at some of you guys ;) If I wanted to visit a RT free forum, I wouldn't be on not606.

16. john hughs

john hughs banned

Ever tried the swansea board?......................................;O)

17. Blitz

Blitz Member

You're not even a Welsh club.
    First a change in colour, then a change of badge. Next will be a name change, then it's relocation. Joke of a club, the laughing stock of football

18. SBFF

SBFF Well-Known Member

You are missing the point, having a bit of fun and banter is what makes these boards better than a one club only board.
    But when it becomes impossible to have any decent thread going without a JB coming on it and talking crap, it spoils the fun, and it's just disruptive.
    There are threads to have a bit of banter and even a bit more(?) others should be left to sensible posters.

19. snlk/poksnbn

snlk/poksnbn Active Member

Oh! oh! Someone's getting upset. Truth hurts yeah?

20. john hughs

john hughs banned

Theres me thinking i lived in the capital of Wales as well ......................................derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh well it kept us out of that pityfull thing called ADMIN , some clubs have gone that way twice you know Dreyfuz..