1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

i use this forum because

Discussion in 'Kilmarnock' started by firepit, Apr 20, 2013.

1. firepit

firepit Member

Has anyone ever been on the Killifc forum. It is full of ****ers. There is a clique that bully anyone who does not agree with them. I think we, on here have a much more considered approach. Saying that here goes my opinion. :-

Ever since the first game this guy took the management job, our performance has declined. he does not have the ability to motivate players or any tactical nous that I can see. He talks ****e when refllecting on the game, which, in my mind totally disrespects the support. To say that it was his fault for the failure to reach top six, because he picked the team, deflects from the fact that he has been responsible for the performance all season. He is an egotist who can't cash the checques his mouth is writing. Get him to ****, before we are relegated next season.
    I'm sure you have all heard this from me before
    He may well be a good youth coach, but he has no idea about being a manager

2. killie61

killie61 Member

Firepit - I agree with an awful lot of what you say. I do not post on the killiefc forum very often becasue as you say you are not allowed to voice an opinion if you disagree with certain posters - I won't mention names.

Despite Kenny Shiels giving me the best ever day of my life supporting Killie when we beat THEM in the final I have not really enjoyed an awful lot of the football we have played under him. This season, as I mentioned previously has been abysmal, with the stadard of football being played dreadful.

I missed the 2 games versus St Mirren and Dundee when on holiday and had the misfortune to watch that dross on Saturday. Then Kenny comes out and says it is testament to how far we have come that we are booed off the pitch - sorry Kenny but that is utter p1sh. I didn't boo them off as that is not my style, however I cannot blame anyone who did. They were booed off the pitch because they were dreadful, had no shape, had little movement, were wrongly set up - Clinging, O'Hara and Fowler in the middle of the park, so whee was the creativity? Oh yes Ibrahim who is about 2feet 2, so what do we do - put the ball up to him in the air repeately. Why did Gros not start? Only komedy kenny can answer that

At this time unless something drastic happens over the summer I will not renew my season ticket, which I have had for about 25 years, as it is simply not worth the cost any longer. If I don't have that then I will not attend the Septic games as I will not pay £27 for a league match that is live on TV. Incidentely I have not voluntarily missed a home league match since about 1987 - I have missed about 8 in that time because of being on holiday at either the start of the seaon or during it.

Firepit - Shiels is an excellent youth coach, who will help develop youngsters, but he is not good enough tactically as a manager IMO.

Rant over.