1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Hull City v Preston NE

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Chazz Rheinhold, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

I think Evandro might play at some point.

2. Party Hull!

Party Hull! Well-Known Member

But what were the penalty spots like?

themaclad likes this.
  3. Qatartiger Cambridgetiger

Qatartiger Cambridgetiger Well-Known Member

4. Nikica Jellyfish

Nikica Jellyfish Well-Known Member

My panties are as wet as Patty's bird's after she sees his monstrous stream collection

ImperialTiger likes this.
  5. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

I can load it on my own pc but not on here - its 'is a **** .com' and it features Assem Allam - its not really Hull related but quite funny

6. Geo10

Geo10 Well-Known Member

Yes you can, I'm currently in my cancellation period which ends on Saturday. Although I might have ended it tonight

7. over18and legal

over18and legal Well-Known Member

Cheers Geo. I think I'm cancelling on Satdee.

8. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

Assem Allam
    Posted on May 23, 2017 by A **** Who ****s ****s
    please log in to view this image
    ****ing Assem Allam
    The dark spectre of Blair,s return is becoming reality with the assistance of Assem Allam, the richest person in Yorkshire. And why am I ****ing Allam ? It’s because of his history, his slimy deals, his contempt for British Culture, his attempts to buy power and influence, and a willingness to deal with the slime ball Blair and Mandelson.
    Allam entered the UK in 1968 aged 20, allegedly fleeing from the tyranny of Nasser’s Egypt..Within weeks, the penniless immigrant was studying for his degree in Economics and Accountancy courtesy of the taxpayers of the United Kingdom of Benefits plc. He qualified in Economics , became an accountant, got a loan and began his Empire Building.
    Within a few years, he became very successful. But he wanted more. It is known in the Yorkshire Dales that the Hull Pharoah would aspire to the Lords, or a title of Rank that would satisfy his egotistical need.
    Allam as many will know purchased Hull City AFC in 2013. He immediately attempted to change the name of the club
    citing that Hull City was “an irrelevance”
    The fans erupted. ( case is ongoing )
    Having bunged ( generously donated ) a huge sum to Ed Milliband, and taking daft Ed for a ride in his Limo, the pratt was non to discreet in stating his price. Support for the purchase of the land title of Hull City AFC. ( there is a dark reason for this )
    Non too subtle, Allam has denigrated the historical integrity of a proud City and a proud County, and is impressing the “raghead mentality ” and corruption of his ilk to the fore.
    A long story so far, and now you will see why I **** this bastard.
    He has agreed a deal with Tony Blair, and is prepared to invest heavily in a “New Labour Party” following the general election. Disaffected Labour MP’s who are opposed to Corbyn will be recruited to a new political party. It will be led of course by Blair. The aim of representation is to target the labour vote, the Muslim Vote and the Pro European Vote. Allam has made a financial offer of support, and is keen to be active within that party to ensure that ALL UK Muslims are represented (!) There is a price of course.
    An immigrant to our country, has grown rich very rich. Not only is he wealthy but he is power mad, and actively seeking to ingratiate himself further. He is an arrogant tosser, who has little if any respect for our HERITAGE, and our ethnicity. And as he has said on so many ocassions, and with great authority, “this is MY Yorkshire ” next, it will be “My Kingdom” and it will be Islam.
    Thanks for the rant. He is a **** , and a ****ing ungrateful arrogant ****witted greedy grabbing bastard, who has the money and the clout to **** our country over. ****!
    Nominated by Asimplearsehole
    This entry was posted in **** by A **** Who ****s ****s. Bookmark the permalink.
    303 thoughts on “Assem Allam”

9. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

We're actually not bad with the ball, if you exclude Hector, but our defence is pathetic. Two of them aren't defenders, one isn't a footballer and none of them have any sort of repertoire.

10. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

We had a couple of chances but Preston were slicker and more polished from the start , the first goal was terrible , completely lost their heads and concentration , slutskys insistence on playing only 1 striker down the middle when chasing a game infuriating , also we are the worst corner takers in the history of football

11. southerntiger

southerntiger Well-Known Member

What is the record for the lowest attendance at a KC league game. Maybe when we get lower than that Papa Doc will say "Lets go Baby Doc our work is done"

12. Cortez91

Cortez91 Moderator
    Forum Moderator

It looked the emptiest so far this season in the home ends.

13. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

For what its worth, my two penneth. We are a team without an identity or leader,. Are we defensively minded, or attacking minded. Do we play long balls, or intricate little passes. Do we get the ball forward quickly or are we patient. I suspect, not you, not me, not the players or the manager have a ****ing Scooby.

14. Newland Tiger

Newland Tiger Well-Known Member

I'd like to hear from the people who said we'd go up this season

Evington and dennisboothstash like this.
  15. TigerinSydney

TigerinSydney Well-Known Member

Exactly - you can't expect anything other than trouble with the above happening

As a football team we have no continuity, no connection with the fans and a manager trying to do a job with both hands tied behind his back.

The number of times the Allams are defended because they are good at business - you couldn't run a business worse than they have Hull City. Time to take your precious money, leave the club and we start again from there - with fans, players, owners and staff all wanting the same things.

Gone For A Walk and Evington like this.
  16. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

They aren't good at business.

Evington likes this.
  17. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

Hi!

Currently having a rethink.

Or I mighta been thinking about the mighty Posh.

18. balkan tiger

balkan tiger Well-Known Member

I'd like to hear from those who in the transfer thread said everything would be alright, plenty of time, getting in some good players, etc. You know who you are, will anyone put their hands up and admit they were wrong?

Evington and dennisboothstash like this.
  19. over18and legal

over18and legal Well-Known Member

That would be me.
    I'm lumping £1 on when we get to 1000/1 odds <laugh>

20. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

I can't even be arsed to get the energy to be pissed off or upset when we lose now , just accept it and get on with my day , the trouble is it looks like most the team feel the same way .

djsowtz, Cambstiger and ImperialTiger like this.