1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Hull at the Bridge

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by StanDMan, Jan 15, 2017.

1. chelsea - over 100 years of history

Correction from my post, just seen we in fact have a better defensive record than Spurs at the moment by 1 goal. Just hope we can keep them all fit.

2. thefullback

thefullback Active Member

We gave it our best shot, not quite good enough but pleased with attitude and effort. Thanks to all for concern at Ryan's injury. Hope to be playing you next season.

3. chelsea - over 100 years of history

You played well. I think we just about did enough but could have been very different had the pen been given to you.

Good luck for the season. Going to be a hell of a fight at both ends of the table.

4. armchairblue

armchairblue Well-Known Member

Bet Hull have not played as well as they did all season.We didn't play well,but just about deserved it.
    Alonso and Moses may not be great defenders,but they both have goals in them.

5. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Difficult game ,Hull were up for it and made it hard.Hope they stay up. On our defence, I agree that It is not broken.Alonso and Cahill do have mistakes in them, but they both give us plenty as well. Cahill is as hard a worker as you could want and he scores. Alonso has improved heaps and I think can improve a lot more. Ake needs to play and will get his chance for sure. He might need a bit more time on the training pitch, but no doubt he and Zouma are in our future plans. Long way to go before this season is over, and so far, miles better than I ever expected. Keep doing what we're doing seems sensible. Changes will come when they are needed.

6. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

agreed gents. Not saying Ake world beater. But Conte saw (sees) something to warrant a recall. I just hope Alonso cuts his laziness, camel gait and improves more. That is the only way we can ride to Top.